• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories PRI Mk12 Mod 0 Gen III Handguard

TMD

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2019
San Jose, CA
I'm going with the older Gen II handguard for my Mk12 build so I'm letting go of this handguard. Brand new, never mounted, and still sealed in the plastic it shipped with. No barrel nut wrench is included.

PRI.jpg

I'm asking $280 shipped with insurance and tracking included. I accept most forms of electronic or mailed payment; if you're new or have no recent feedback I reserve the right to require a mailed payment.

Is this definitely the rifle length version?

If you look up the model number on the box you can find the PRI page that says it's rifle-length with room for a front sight base and a rifle-length gas system. It is not a "full" rifle length for use with a under-the-handguard gas block unless you want it visible.

If you look up the model number on the box you can find the PRI page that says it's rifle-length with room for a front sight base and a rifle-length gas system. It is not a "full" rifle length for use with a under-the-handguard gas block unless you want it visible.
Copy. Did some quick research. Ill take it. Send me payment info via PM when you can.