• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRI MK12 MOD 0

-=boone=-

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Charleston, WV
In case you were on the fence, only 31 rounds down range. I think I’ll keep this one.

DEE2F366-2A63-409C-A59A-95DD5AE0F7C2.jpeg

77smk? I just picked up the same upper, fixing do load development for it , and want it to shoot same ammo as my seekins ar if possible. Hope mine shoots that good!

Did you buy the complete upper? I bought a used pri upper with a white oak barrel. Seriously thinking about switching to a CLE Douglas.

77smk? I just picked up the same upper, fixing do load development for it , and want it to shoot same ammo as my seekins ar if possible. Hope mine shoots that good!
77 SMK
Lake City Brass
XBR 8208 24.0 grain looks like the load
.005 taper crimp
2.250 OAL
FGMM primer

Did you buy the complete upper? I bought a used pri upper with a white oak barrel. Seriously thinking about switching to a CLE Douglas.

Sold a member here my 20” AR with a Douglas CLE barrel. It was also a hammer, just didn’t scratch that M12 Mod 0 itch. Bought the complete upper, I’m out of the building game.

If I could have had one, I would have bought one allready. But gunlaws in Sweden makes it impossible. I have to stick to bolt actions.

Nice shooting. This is next up on my list to get, if PRI ever restocks before I get distracted with other shiny things that go bang...

I talked to Tony @ PRI yesterday- the hold up has been from not having BCG's.. I believe that he said by the end of this month they would be rolling out. I did buy a complete lower so those are in stock

Reactions: gro
I talked to Tony @ PRI yesterday- the hold up has been from not having BCG's.. I believe that he said by the end of this month they would be rolling out. I did buy a complete lower so those are in stock

Yes, this has been the case for a few months. We make our own Mk12 uppers (with PRI, Colt, KAC parts), and we resell his as well. He makes a good upper and useses a solid barrel. PRI makes quality products.

I bought a PRI upper 4-5 years ago. It’s my favorite AR and a go to for shooting small groups. Always shoots one moa or less still.
57943CBB-E5EA-4515-B5F2-904B687DFF3A.jpeg
AFD508D3-CE0A-419E-ADEB-2A749E1DCB5F.jpeg

It took about 6 weeks or so to receive mine for the same reason. Still waiting on Solgw for my A1 lower, 3 months and still waiting.