• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Price drop! 50% off Vortex Cert

Curious as to why they limit it to $800 off. Wouldn't you want people buying the top of the line to get more eyes on it at the range hoping to influence others to buy one?

There are a ton of people that run Vortex that win a bunch of matches. To answer your question I honestly don’t know.

Can you post a picture of the back of the cert with examples? $800 off MSRP or MAP?

ACCCF2F5-0695-4C4B-95E5-DBFC3428A6FE.jpeg
@atvman400

It's not only up to $800, that is actually a misprint. It's 50% off anything they sell, no limit. If the item is $4000, you get it for $2000
Do you have a source for that FCrifles? I'm pretty sure you are wrong and the cert picture pretty clearly proves that.

FCrifles is correct that it is on any item and is 50% off MSRP, note msrp not retail selling price. The $800 is not a misprint, it is just confusing. The “savings” is calculated off what the retail or street price is not the msrp which is what the coupon is for. For example, you can purchase an AMG and it is 50% off the $3,699.99 MSRP which comes to $1,850, which is what you will pay for it. Your savings is $650 because you can buy it anywhere for $2499. Hope this helps

I forgot to add, the reason the “savings” on an AMG is $650 now and not the $800 as advertised on the certificate is because vortex increased the msrp of the AMG and has not updated the certificate.

I have a 50% off Vortex Cert, good for up to $800 off. $200 obo.
So yeah I posted an I'll take it on the vortex cert. Said pm inbound but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to pm on this new hide version...but the take it still stands if available.