• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Price Drop Magneto Speed V3

Nodayhunter

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2019
    Magneto Speed V3 in great condition. Has worked flawlessly for me, but my Garmin just shipped. I would guesstimate it’s been used to meter less than 125 shots. I purchased this new so no other use.

$150 Shipped

Attachments

• IMG_3310.jpeg
      IMG_3310.jpeg
      493.1 KB · Views: 39
    • IMG_3311.jpeg
      IMG_3311.jpeg
      385.7 KB · Views: 40
    • IMG_3309.jpeg
      IMG_3309.jpeg
      336.2 KB · Views: 34
    • IMG_3306.jpeg
      IMG_3306.jpeg
      321.6 KB · Views: 36
    • IMG_3307.jpeg
      IMG_3307.jpeg
      324.9 KB · Views: 28
    • IMG_3308.jpeg
      IMG_3308.jpeg
      315.8 KB · Views: 40
    Last edited:
    Nodaynhunter, I sent the payment on 21 Dec. have you checked with PayPal. also DM'd you the information (screen shot) from paypal saying it went through.

Nodaynhunter, I sent the payment on 21 Dec. have you checked with PayPal. also DM'd you the information (screen shot) from paypal saying it went through.
    You may want to double check that you did not send it to the wrong PayPal account by accident because I haven’t received payment yet. Also have not received a DM containing a screenshot.

some one is using your handle (Nodayhunter). However looking at it closely there is one difference - he has a dot in front of Nodayhunter (.Nodayhunter). just recently joined. So i've been had. The good thing is that i've contact both paypal and my bank to stop payment.

Back up for sale. A lot of interest but no one followed through yet.

That must be why I never got an answer when I messaged you about payment!