• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Price drop on our bolt knob installs

Keith Johns

Phoenix Custom Rifles
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Our Remington bolt knob installs are now $70.
All others we offer are $100(FN, Winchester, Savage, Howa, etc.)

Prices include knob, install, cerakote of knob, and return shipping.

Whole bolt coating is extra. We also offer shroud modifications and handle reinforcing.

Check out the prices and services page on our website for more info.

Home Page

Thanks!

One more bump as a reminder.

$70 for Remingtons

$100 for all others we do.

1-3 day turn around on basic knob installs.

2-4 day turn around for whole bolt cerakote and/or other bolt work like shroud mods and handle reinforcements.

Thanks guys!

Well my scope just broke so if Vortex won't next day air it when I call them tomorrow I might be sending you my bolt... ;)

Just got back these 4 back and LOVE THEM!

Took advantage of the price drop and had all of these done!

Yes, that's my red one a few posts up. Keith did it special for my wife and it looks GREAT! But hey, judge for yourself...

boltnobs002_zpsab016de7.jpg
[/URL]

Left to Right below:

Rem 700 5R 308 24"
Rem 700 P 308 26"
Rem 700 LTR 308 20"
Rem 700 Tactical 223 20"

We like Rem 700's
Vortex Scopes
And Bolt Knobs by Keith Johns

You will too!

boltnobs001_zps9c931108.jpg
[/URL]

Excellent work, everything exactly the way we asked and better!

thank you so much for everything and the special work on the RED one for my wife!

Seekers

Last edited:
7E3747C8-682D-4D81-95D5-4E46E28629CF-13705-0000050F0F641BE6_zps90cb5435.jpg

3A3C3189-90A9-46F1-BC6A-5BADB5716E22-13705-0000050F23FACD44_zps59424bc7.jpg

08A0A312-3857-439C-A3C6-C2639A21EDFF-13705-0000050F2C948709_zps2ce518d7.jpg

Big thanks to Keith and all the others at PCR for the great job on my FN SPR bolt knob. It is exactly what I was looking for and the work is even better than expected.

Just a note to other customers... Don't send your bolt USPS flat rate box to be delivered on Saturday... USPS does not try another time to deliver it and there for someone at PCR has to go get it from the post office. Keith was awesome to deal with and will for sure get more of my business.

Tactical bolt knob install on Remington 700 - $70(return shipping included)
Includes any of our bolt knobs, threading and installation on to your bolt handle, Cerakote of the knob to match the bolt, and return shipping.

Tactical bolt knob install on Howa, Savage, or FN/Winchester - $100
(return shipping included)
Includes any of our bolt knobs, threading and installation on to your bolt handle, Cerakote of the knob to match the bolt, and return shipping.

Tactical bolt knob, drilled and tapped (Knob only, Includes Cerakote) - $40
(shipping included)
Knobs are made from 6061 T6 aluminum and can come Cerakoted any color. Steel knobs available upon request.

We can drill and tap the knobs to any thread size needed, standard or metric.

Bolt knob installs are in and out of shop in 3 days!

Last edited:
We have started using larger/stronger studs whenever possible. All of the newer Remingtons have a thick enough handle. So do Savages, Winchesters/FNs, and Im pretty sure Howas will too.

The only bolt we cant do in the new, larger stud size is the old Rem700s and 721s. The old ones have a thinner handle just before the knob.

Our standard size stud never really failed us, but this size is better.

We're caught up on bolt work. 2 or 3 day turn around on knob installs.

Thanks.

Will you install a Tactical Operations bolt knob on a Rem 700 bolt?

Just got my own knob worked on by them. Great people, even better work. Was nice meeting you Brad.

Here are some bolt knob pictures.

First is a our Phoenix knob on a couple FN/Winchester bolts

And a Savage with a Varminter knob on it

Thanks!

What was the verdict on the cz 455 knob install? trying to get something figured out for mine.