• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Price Drop Spuhr SP-6002 Mount and American Rifle Company Rings, 30-24 (SOLD)

ChadL

Learning.
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Lincoln, NE
Hello....for sale is my Spuhr mount that I've decided to sell. I sold the scope that was mounted in it and I have no plans to replace it so I may as well sell the mount too. This is the SP-6002 model typically used for Zero Comp scopes. The details of the mount are in the pictures. This is in excellent condition with no dents, dings, scrapes etc. I don't have the top "egg crate" foam piece but will pack with other foam packing material to ensure the parts can't shift during shipping. Also, I'm missing one of the small hex screws. They're supposed to be 20, but I only count 19.

NO TRADES for either item please and thank you.

$350 $300 shipped paypal

Spuhr SP-6002.jpg

Spuhr SP-6002 specs.jpg

Spuhr body.jpg

Spuhr body2.jpg

Caps.jpg

Spuhr screws.jpg

SOLD Also for sale are a new unused set of ARC rifle rings. These rings are for a 30mm tube and a ring height of 24mm (just under an inch). I do not have the original box.

SOLD

ARC.jpg

ARC2.jpg

ARC3.jpg

Last edited: