• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Price of 308 pmags?

InkedIan

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2007
Va
I had a small chance to buy 5 308/7.62 pmags for $35 a piece and I did.... Is that a decent price for the times?

My local gun shop had 7 20rd .308 p-mags for $45 ea the other day. I think you got a good deal in todays market

$35/mag is about as "fair" or "reasonable" as I've seen in a while aside from folks who ordered retail BEFORE all the craziness who are still getting mags trickling in at ~$19/mag.

My local shop has 20LR PMAGs for $35/mag with a limit of 2x per day per customer, so I'd say you got them for an average price. Best I see online is around ~$40/mag shipped.

A few weeks ago it seems they were 50$ but they seem to be coming down to the 40-45 range, i'd day 35 isn't bad.

My local gun shop had them for 25.95 six months ago and the other day it doubled to 62.95. The 30 rd mags price also doubled from 20.95 to 42.95. Wow. That blows.

I paid $30 a piece a few weeks ago. I probably would have paid $35, these are pretty tough to come by right now.

Locate and price SCAR 17 mags and you'll feel great about the chance to buy Pmags at $35 for your .308.

Saw them as low as $29 locally, but they go really fast. $40 seems closer to the norm online nowadays.

Yeah, off-topic but the Local Gun Store (LGS for those so inclined) had the most M14 mags they have had on display for YEARS, at the bargain price of $54.99.

Piss on 'em. And I like that joint.

Sweet thanks. Yeah, we have a local shop that does some of the worst price gouging you have ever seen. Piss on those guys for sure.

Lgs???? Thanks

If you're in the DFW Area there's a shot call "Euless Guns and Ammos" Off of HW 10 near HW157/Industrial Intersection. It's next to the Euless Police Station and City Court House. Hope this helps, last week they still had'em on the Walls.

Good Luck!

Cheers.

HOG.

what is crazy....... you're able to get these for $19 each off midway usa.... glad I took the backorder @ $19 after sandyhook went down. It took 1month to get them, but it was totally worth it. It will prob be about 1year for things to settle down and for magpul to finish moving their business for prices to get back to normal.

Western Carolina Tactical - Magpul PMAG Polymer 20 Round .308 Magazine (Powered by CubeCart)
$19.95

Magpul PMAG 20LR 308/7.62 Black
$21.95

Magpul PMAG 20-LR 7.62 / .308 20RD Magazine - Black
$19.95

Tactical gear and supplies,Terminal Ballistics ? MAGPUL PMAG LR 308WIN 20RD BLK
$20.00

It took longer to cut and paste the links than it did to find the sources. All list as in stock. I've not dealt with any of the above sites. Buyer beware. But, $35 is NOT a terribly good deal, even in this economy. Unless you are experiencing a legislatively mandated time crunch- and don't live within driving distance of a "friendly" state (who outside of AK and TX doesn't live within driving distance of a border state?) you would be much better off either waiting out the "crisis" or doing more google homework.

And, watch midway and brownells. Neither are accepting backorders, but both are still getting stock. If you are quick on the draw you are likely to score at on or the other. But, do not rely on the "notify me" option as you will most likely miss out.

Magpul PMAG 20LR Mag LR-308 KAC SASS/MK11 308 Winchester 20-Round

AR-STYLE .308 PMAG POLYMER MAGAZINE | Brownells

By the way, magpul has stated that due to their production increase before their move, there will be a minimal reduction in shipping during the move.

Anybody seen any of the magpul 10 rounders yet. I really want one of those. On a side note the day I bought my ar10 a guy in the shop sold me two 20 round pmags for $10 each.

Western Carolina Tactical - Magpul PMAG Polymer 20 Round .308 Magazine (Powered by CubeCart)
$19.95

$21.95

$19.95

$20.00

It took longer to cut and paste the links than it did to find the sources. All list as in stock. I've not dealt with any of the above sites. Buyer beware. But, $35 is NOT a terribly good deal, even in this economy. Unless you are experiencing a legislatively mandated time crunch- and don't live within driving distance of a "friendly" state (who outside of AK and TX doesn't live within driving distance of a border state?) you would be much better off either waiting out the "crisis" or doing more google homework.

I checked all the sites listed and none had them in stock... Just because you can put them in the cart doesn't mean they are in stock...

I can't get ahold of the Western Carolina Tactical Guys, and I just ordered some mags, I think they may be a scam can't wait to dispute my Credit Card

$19.95

$21.95

$19.95

$20.00

I don't know how you can say these list as in stock. None of these appear to have live stock tracking on their website at all, and one in particular actually confirms that.

I ordered from Western Carolina too, hope they're legit, if not, I'll just call the cc company too.

I don't know how you can say these list as in stock. None of these appear to have live stock tracking on their website at all, and one in particular actually confirms that.

One even confirms indefinite backorder on magazines. Worthless links.

I bought ten .223 and ten .308 mags last month on a LE special from Magpul. They were at my house in 5 days. If you are able to buy them on that special you should email them from your agency email address and take advantage of it.

I did the Magpul Colorado resident buy but they only let me buy 5 308 mags, thankfully I signed the wife up too!

On another note, I emailed the owner of Western Carolina tonight after I ordered on line and he got back to me within an hour. He says he's backordered 5-8 weeks but has hundreds coming in weekly. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt that he's a man of his word, we'll see, I'll keep you posted.

One even confirms indefinite backorder on magazines. Worthless links.

The links I posted may or may not be worthless. It depends on your time crunch. If you can wait, sites that still list the mags that you are looking for, and are accepting backorders are not necessarily worthless. If, however, you want mags today because your state legislature is clamping down tomorrow then the links may not be of much use to you. That being said, those were just the first few in several pages of google hits using "308 pmag" as the search string. I believe the more important part of my post is below...

... $35 is NOT a terribly good deal, even in this economy. Unless you are experiencing a legislatively mandated time crunch- and don't live within driving distance of a "friendly" state (who outside of AK and TX doesn't live within driving distance of a border state?) you would be much better off either waiting out the "crisis" or doing more google homework.

I'm still patiently waiting on my Brownells backorder. They'll come through eventually and be at least half the price.

I have a bunch, id gladly sell them for $40 each :) But I didnt plan on selling any of them and ive been stocked up since before this happened. Some of the local shops like Sportsmans has them trickle in and still at retail but I havent seen a 308 Pmag on a shelf in a while.

These were running 79 dollars each at the gun show here in Pasadena, offered to sell the dealers for mine for 60 each and they scoffed, guess that's to high for them.