• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Prices Please.

btstrohfus

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2017
Can i get a price quote on the
HDMR 2 H59
DMR2 G3
Leupold MK5 , 3.6-18 H59 and TMR
Leupold MK5, 5-25 H59 and TMR

Thanks

i was hoping a vendor would chime in with their prices, give them a change to sell a product before going to the big box stores....

Basically you're announcing you're making a scope purchase and putting out an RFP on SH...

I guess that strikes me as sort of lazy in a very government-bureaucrat sort of way. I think you'll get a much better deal if you call one or more reputable vendors and negotiate with them on the phone, but maybe I'm too old school.

Reactions: hypno02
Then how can i get quotes from multiple vendors that vary by several hundred dollars for the same item?

You need to contact them directly either by calling their sales department, emailing their sales department, or sending private messages. Due to "minimum advertised pricing" policies that are imposed onto retailers by the manufacturer, you will not be able to get "sales" pricing publicly. Time for you to do the leg work. This is a situation where "work smart not hard" does not apply.

Reactions: hypno02