• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pride of the PD

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Simply brilliant.
Of course Constitutionally protected are illegal if a trained LEO Sargent says so.
And if they are wrong it’s on the tax payers dime . Good work gals and guys .

• Sad
Reactions: tyman and 338dude
I dont know how far you can go with insults and not get in trouble but she deserved something to the effect of:

"I'm free to go? Thanks, In parting let me say with as much respect as is deserved, You're an embarrassment to your gender, your race, your uniform, your department, your city, and your country. If you had an IQ above 55 I'd file a complaint but that would be liked abusing the retarded. Have a nice day and good riddance."

But no stalwart upholder of light and justice would ever harass the peasants just to flex and try and find a violation or just because of ignorance and ego. Never happen.

Reactions: BurtG and 338dude
Not even 0nce, and if one did happen to slip by. It would be due to ignorance and not malice,

Female cops are the worst.
The cunt that came out to back up her masculinity is just as bad.
I bet they went inside and fist bumped with the "I'll bet he won't do that again!!"