• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

maxpower220

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2010
Pensacola, FL
Saw Priest last night in 3D. While some will not like it, I really liked it. It is well paced with no "slow" spots. The plot is typical Hollywood and is somewhat predictable. The story is good. Because everything is fast paced, character development got left behind a little. Acting was OK.

I was entertained. It is worth seeing, but many may want to wait for Blu-Ray.

Re: Priest

Saw Priest today... I wasnt overly impressed but it had a lot of action and it was short so I stayed awake. Plus Im afraid of vampires so that helped keep me up too. I really like the main character, I think he should be in more movies...

The movie wasn't bad. It would be a good rental. It was predictable, but it had some good action sequences.

Joe that's funny stuff; "I'm afraid of vampires" I appreciate the candor and it made me laugh. I was afraid of monsters for years because when I was little there was the Fouke monster. That damned monster scared me for years and brother-in-law always wanted me to go coon hunting with him. Shit on that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxpower220</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I was entertained. It is worth seeing, but many may want to wait for Blu-Ray. </div></div>

Great. I want to see the movie but don't want to pay theater prices, yet I don't own a BluRay. Guess I will never get to see it.

grin.gif