• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primal Rights Rimfire Clearance Sale

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    Those that know me, know I'm a bit obsessive about my rimfire hobby. I've got a bunch of extra stuff laying around here that is doing nothing but collecting dust. Time for a little house cleaning, and some deep discounts to Hiders. :)

Items are available at a first-come first-served basis. If you are interested in an item, call 605-554-1911 with CC # ready. Buyers pay actual shipping costs based on their shipping preferences. Rifles must ship to FFL if they are not picked up in person. All sales are final and as-is.

PWS T3 - $1000 ($1250 with Atlas bipod)
    Kidd 2-stage trigger @ 1.5lbs 12oz/12oz, B&C Anschutz stock w/flush cups w/atlas rail, PWS T3 Carbon barrel 1/2x28 threads w/cap. Comes with factory hard case and one ruger magazine. Round count is less than 200.
    IMG_8013.jpg

IMG_8015.jpg

Groups from this rifle:
    pwsT3accuracy.jpg

Sako P94S w/extras - $1400 ($2150 with Bushnell Elite 3-12 mil/mil/ffp illuminated mildot reticle and nightforce alloy rings)
    This is a hard-to-find item here. The P94S is the precursor to the Quad, and has a superior barrel retention mechanism. The barrels clamp in, instead of using an elaborate tenon design such as the Quad. Included is the P94S, Lilja 18" barrel, original 22" barrel, Original Sako trigger(installed), Jewel 1.5oz trigger(extra), DIP pic rail(installed), DIP bottom metal(installed), Original Bottom metal(plastic), dovetail rings, sling studs & swivels, 2x 5rnd magazines, 1x 10rnd magazine. I've barely shot this rifle, but with eley match, wolf MT, or CCI Subs... it shoots amazing. Never have shot the factory barrel.
    IMG_8036.jpg

IMG_8037.jpg

IMG_8039.jpg

TS Customs Browning Buckmark, New - $650 SOLD
    Browning buckmark camper with rosewood grips which has been turned into a suppressor host by TS Customs. Pic rail added beneath barrel for light attachment, barrel threaded 1/2x28 with stealth thread protector, fiber optic front sight, complete FDE Cerakote job. I have one of these identical hosts, and love it!
    IMG_8020.jpg

Last edited:
    40XB Benchrest Rifle - $2000 ($2500 with 1-piece rest)
    Stock built by Wayne Juergens with delrin riders, CMP 40XB U.S. marked action, PTG Bolt w/reinforced handle, bedded by TS Customs, 26" 16.5 twist 2-groove Benchmark barrel with Juergens chamber installed by TS Customs, Cone breech with barrel timed high to 12:00, Jewel trigger without safety @ 6oz. She's not pretty, but it shoots better than most people can drive it. A paint job would get it looking good in short order. I can have any work done that you want before it ships if you like.
    IMG_8035.jpg

IMG_8027.jpg

IMG_8028.jpg

IMG_8031.jpg

photo.JPG

photo-3.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

20-shot group from this rifle at 50yds. All but a couple would clean an ARA target.
    IMG_0837.JPG

Last edited:
    PWS T-Rex 10/22 stocks - $140 each
    We have 2x voodoo blue, and 1x Midnight. Stocks are laminate wood and brand new take-offs. The midnight has a sling swivel in the front for bipod.
    IMG_8016.jpg

PWS T3 Trigger Group for 10/22, New - $100 SOLD
    Trigger is adjustable for creep/weight, and comes set at about 1.5-2lbs.
    IMG_8017.jpg

PWS T3 Carbon Tension Barrels for 10/22, 1/2x28, New - $175 each SOLD
    IMG_8019.jpg

Volquartsen Carbon THM 10/22 barrel, Used - $180 SOLD
    This thing is a friggin laser beam. Customers 10/22 and he wanted to put a suppressor on it, so we replaced it with a PWS T3 barrel... but before we did, I shot it. This thing was stacking eley match into .1's at 50yds. The most accurate 10/22 I've ever touched. I told him he was nuts for wanting to trade out of it... but here it is!
    IMG_8040.jpg

EGW 20moa pic rails for Savage E receivers (mk2, 93, etc), New - $35 each (3x left)
    IMG_8018.jpg

Last edited:
    Wow! That PWST3 is hot! If I had the cash right now...

PM sent.

I just tried to call the number and the mail box is full and won't accept any new messages.

Last edited:
    Guys, shipping will be billed to your card at the actual price of shipping at the time of the sale. Small items will typically be shipped in a USPS flat rate box. Other items will be shipped using UPS. We'll use the most sensible shipping option depending upon the item you are getting. Firearms will ship UPS with insurance. All items ship ground or express unless you specify otherwise.

No need to send a PM folks. First person to get to me on the phone with a CC# wins.

Last edited: