• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Primary Arms Glx series?

I do kind of like that reticle, but that's more scope than I'm looking for. I need something smaller. How's the chevron tip?

I do kind of like that reticle, but that's more scope than I'm looking for. I need something smaller. How's the chevron tip?
That isn’t my link fyi.
I love the tip on my PLx 1-8x24. It’s excellent. It’s the ACSS Griffin reticle.

Sorry I just saw this. These are fairly new so not going to get much feedback yet. There was someone that posted in another thread that they were going to be using it in some matches. I will see if I can find that and ask for his feedback. These are made inthe largest OEM factory in the Philippines. High quality glass and coatings. The turrets are our own patent pending steel on steel design. We will starting marketing them in a few week when our new made in the USA mounts are in stock. If you but one from our .com you have 90 days to return (pre-paid) no questions asked. OP if you want to try one to report back I will give you a free USA made mount. We have some production samples in house.

Last edited:
Anyone have one of these? Are they good scopes or should I just get an Athlon Midas tac?
I have two of the 2.5-10x55 glx scopes and am very pleased. The adjustment knobs are better feeling then anything athlon makes.

It feels Similar to the LEUPOLD mark5HD I have . Its in the same class as my vortex razor gen2... those clicks might be a bit more defined but you will be hard pressed to notice a difference in real world use of the scope..
Glass clarity is close to the vortex pst gen2 think the pst might edge it out but not by much.. it’s good enough I can spot my own hits at 600 yards on steel and see the bullet splatter with my 556.

I took off my 1-6 razor gen2 off my open class 3 gun rifle tossed on the GLX with an offset red dot and shot the high desert 3 gun championship in trooper division. This event had I think 230 shooters or something like that and I ended up taking 3rd in trooper.

There was a lot of 200 to 400 yard targets at this match and the added power and the bdc reticle in this scope was definitely a huge advantage over running my 1-6 vortex razor... only downside at all for me with this optic is it doesn’t have as big of field of view as the top tier optics... but it also costs half the price.

I feel like it’s similar field of view as the athlon but haven’t compared side by side

Hope this helps
If you have any specific questions let me know.

Reactions: TripleOrNothing
I've been pretty happy with my 2.5-10 GLX on my .223 Wylde build mounted in an Aero Precision mount. Now if only the rifle would work as good as the scope, it'd be a lot more enjoyable (having gas block, gas port alignment issues).

I like the Turrets, they are definitely better than my Athlon ARES BTR. Obviously doesn't have the magnification that the ARES has, buy not the same style of scope. I'm literally .8 mils up from factory settings so I still have a lot of elevation left. I'm contemplating getting their 4-16 GLX scope as well for my Grendel upper.

I have the 4-16 r-grid ret. That's on my spr build. And I have no issues. Only issue I have is the throw lever that's for it that's not out yet. If I was to buy again. Id get the 24x. My other two scopes are a vx3i and mk4 4.5-14. so this glx4 is the highest mag scope I have currently

Sorry I just saw this. These are fairly new so not going to get much feedback yet. There was someone that posted in another thread that they were going to be using it in some matches. I will see if I can find that and ask for his feedback. These are made inthe largest OEM factory in the Philippines. High quality glass and coatings. The turrets are our own patent pending steel on steel design. We will starting marketing them in a few week when our new made in the USA mounts are in stock. If you but one from our .com you have 90 days to return (pre-paid) no questions asked. OP if you want to try one to report back I will give you a free USA made mount. We have some production samples in house.
PM sent
PM sent

My problem with the optika6 is the reticle. If they put the regular MRAD on the 4-18 I would be interested. I'm not a fan of the horseshoe on the MRAD 1 that comes on it.
I have been seriously considering that scope as well and the only thing turning me away are the reticles. Plus I think only the Mrad 1 reticle version is the only to come in MIL adjustments.

Gentlemen, I’ve been looking at both the 25-10&4-16. Is the lit part of the reticle illumination, daylight bright? And how bright are they? Thanks and hope y’all understand my question?

Gentlemen, I’ve been looking at both the 25-10&4-16. Is the lit part of the reticle illumination, daylight bright? And how bright are they? Thanks and hope y’all understand my question?

It’s not red dot bright but you can see it in the daytime.

With this reticle you don’t need the illumination to see it well on low power like most other ffp reticles on low power scopes

I run one in 3 Gun in open class with an offset red dot and it’s super fast and awesome for longer shots..