• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

primary arms in pearland

benchmstr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
CEO Team waffle house
i went to their store in pearland tx the other day, and could not be more happy with the service i received, and the price i paid for my parts...very helpfull people..

i didnt realize they were a board sponsor until i logged on today
grin.gif

bench

Re: primary arms in pearland

i bought one of there aimpoint clones for the wifes ar.. as she does not need a real aimpoint...

and i was really impressed with the quality of the product and with the customer service..

ronin

Marshall and his team are top notch. Any time they have something that I'm in the market for, I'm going to them. I just got my Nightforce from them a couple of weeks ago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peepaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good to know since I live in Pearland.

</div></div>
i am very close to pearland...i heard about them from the vortex optics website...i am glad they are a board sponsor..

you have to ring a doorbell to get in the store. i thought that was cool
grin.gif

bench

I have bought several things from Marshall at Primary Arms and always gotten a good price and great service!

+1 for Marshall. PA is one of the best shops I have dealt with in the business.

Where exactly are they? I normally use "Cop Stop" on FM 518 as my FFL, and those guys are very nice over there, but if Primary is a board sponsor, and good guys to boot, then they might as well get my $$$$.
Guess I need to look into them...Are they just a retailer, or do they do any work as well???

Maybe it's my computer, (or maybe it's just me) but I can't find Primary Arms here on teh hide. Said they were a sponsor?

yep 4-14 scope has held up well to my 308. I'm pretty sure they'll get more of my business and I have referred several people their way. Top notch in my opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peepaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where exactly are they? I normally use "Cop Stop" on FM 518 as my FFL, and those guys are very nice over there, but if Primary is a board sponsor, and good guys to boot, then they might as well get my $$$$.
Guess I need to look into them...Are they just a retailer, or do they do any work as well??? </div></div>

miller ranch road..closer to 288 than cop stop..in a small shopping center..PA has no sign, just a door sticker...and you have to ring a doorbell to get in...as far as i know they are just a retailer..

bench

Marshall is the freakin man! I've purchased several of his products and none have disappointed, especially for the price.

+1 for Marshall and Primary Arms. Man of his word and first class customer service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peepaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where exactly are they? I normally use "Cop Stop" on FM 518 as my FFL, and those guys are very nice over there, but if Primary is a board sponsor, and good guys to boot, then they might as well get my $$$$.
Guess I need to look into them...Are they just a retailer, or do they do any work as well??? </div></div>

miller ranch road..closer to 288 than cop stop..in a small shopping center..PA has no sign, just a door sticker...and you have to ring a doorbell to get in...as far as i know they are just a retailer..

bench </div></div>

Cool, thanks. When I go to pick up my lower from Cop Stop (should be here next week sometime) and I am down that way, will probaly swing by and check em out. Because, even though I live in Pearland, my subdivision actually backs up to Friendswood, so I am down opposite end.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peepaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe it's my computer, (or maybe it's just me) but I can't find Primary Arms here on teh hide. Said they were a sponsor?</div></div>

Yes we have been a sponsor since last September. The shop is small but the warehouse is big. If the web site shows it in stock we have in in the building. We just added Premier scopes and will have Hensoldt soon.

We are moving just across the parking lot next month to a bigger space so we can add more products to the mix.

Thanks!!!
Marshall

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marsh1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peepaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe it's my computer, (or maybe it's just me) but I can't find Primary Arms here on teh hide. Said they were a sponsor?</div></div>

Yes we have been a sponsor since last September. The shop is small but the warehouse is big. If the web site shows it in stock we have in in the building. We just added Premier scopes and will have Hensoldt soon.

We are moving just across the parking lot next month to a bigger space so we can add more products to the mix.

Thanks!!!
Marshall </div></div>

Good to know Marshall, thanks! I will be paying you a visit here real soon. As I mentioned above, my lower should be here next week, and when I pick it up, will swing by and check you guys out. As good as the guys are over at Cop Stop (and they ARE very nice guys), obviously thier store favors LEA. So, it's not really a place you go to to buy civilian hardware. Ive either been hitting up Gun Shows when come to town, or Outdoor World and Wal Mart (and buying off internet, Midway, Liberty Optics, Powder Valley, etc...)
So, good to know you guys are close by.
Was checking ou your site yesterday...didn't see any lowers???? I mean, I saw lower parts and what have you, but no actual lower receiver. Just not on site, or just don't carry them, or I just missed them?

We got our FFL late last year but do not stock any lowers or complete weapons yet. That is on the list once we get moved. It will be afew months as we will expand the optics and accessories selection first. Accuracy International will be one of the first brands as we are already sigbed up as a dealer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marsh1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We got our FFL late last year but do not stock any lowers or complete weapons yet. That is on the list once we get moved. It will be afew months as we will expand the optics and accessories selection first. Accuracy International will be one of the first brands as we are already sigbed up as a dealer. </div></div>

Ah, ok, cool! Looking forward to meeting you and Im sure doing some business with ya. I just made the AR purchase, so gonna need some accessories for it, and Im also looking to make some upgrades on my Rem 700 as well.