• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primary Arms kudos

Wolf22

Minuteman
Oct 13, 2006
Midwestern USA
Just a Christmas attaboy for Scott and crew at Primary Arms.

Service, shipping and pricing (large or small orders) has been nothing short of excellent.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Re: Primary Arms kudos

They are good people. Will be getting a red dot scope from them in the next few days.

Bought from them several times and have had nothing but good service and super fast shipping. I've talked to Scott and another guy, can't remember his name, on the phone and both were super nice and helpful.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nostyta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought from them several times and have had nothing but good service and super fast shipping. I've talked to Scott and another guy, can't remember his name, on the phone and both were super nice and helpful. </div></div>
I believe the other is Marshall.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nostyta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought from them several times and have had nothing but good service and super fast shipping. I've talked to Scott and another guy, can't remember his name, on the phone and both were super nice and helpful. </div></div>
I believe the other is Marshall.
</div></div>

I believe you are correct. Again, both were very nice and didn't seem to mind to take the time to speak with me.