• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primary arms, memorial sale, default to overnight shipping

Kocher

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Apr 27, 2021
    Minnesota
    on primary arms website over memorial day. Had many good prices on items. I needed. I like to support local but these items cannot be found locally in shops. I placed the purchase then later ordered 2 more items then noticed the $43 shipping charge canceled it immediately but the first one had already went through. The second order consisted of one of their red dots primary arms brand and a BCG for 9mm.
    Apparently primary arms optics= free shipping, or should default anyway.

After the sale was over the next day, I attempted to make the same two item purchase and was offered free shipping as the default.

when I told my son who runs an online business replied “you’re an idiot that’s your fault, but he also had a small enough company if someone asked for overnight shipping, he probably would just email them as a courtesy to say did you really mean this?

Shipping from Texas to Minnesota and all items would it fit in the magic 12 x 12 box size.(is reasonable cost for shipping this size versus any bigger)

In defense of primary arms, they did offer a store credit for the shipping. I was also told that I it is free shipping when it was a primary arms optic. Yet during the sale, It did not offer that by default.

in my whole lifetime of buying online, I’ve never had this happen to me. I have bought a lot of things online.

What y’all thoughts?

IMG_9703.png

Attachments

• IMG_9708.png
      IMG_9708.png
      550 KB · Views: 50
    Last edited:
    Here’s photos of a recent attempt to purchase these same two items, defaults to free shipping

My post doesn’t show that I am going after Primary Arms. I am not accusing them but more of just trying to get a feel out. Is this normal for this to happen or the exception?

The price for overnight shipping is the same as when it was during the sale though, it falls on me, I should’ve been the one to notice.

Attachments

• IMG_9705.png
      IMG_9705.png
      455.1 KB · Views: 41
    • IMG_9704.png
      IMG_9704.png
      483.6 KB · Views: 39
    • IMG_9706.jpeg
      IMG_9706.jpeg
      135.6 KB · Views: 45
    I am not following 100%. You do get free shipping on your entire order when your buy a PA Optics from our .com
    It should not be free overnight shipping. During Memorial day did the free Fedex Home not show up when you had a optic in your cart? Can I give you call and figure out what is happening.

Last edited:
    I am not following 100%. You do get free shipping on your entire order when your buy a PA Optics from our .com
    It should not be free overnight shipping. During Memorial day did the free Fedex Home not show up when you had a optic in your cart? Can I give you call and figure out what is happening.
    ^^^Responsive vendor.