• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Primary Arms scope mount

AlphaDog504

Private
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2020
Hey everyone, this is my 1st post. I've just started to dip my toe in the wonderful world of rifles. Always had pistols previously. I've started to build my collection and went with the PSA Ar-10 in .308 with a 20" barrel. I think I've found the scope im looking for in the Primary Arms GLx 4-16x50 with the acss dmr reticle. Unless someone can guide me to another scope in the same price range. I like the reticle and thats why I'm leaning that way. Now to my question, Primary Arms is sold out of the GLx 0 moa scope mount. Any idea of there are some to be had on the internet? Or can you guys recommend an alternative mount? Thanks for any info and I look forward to putting some lead down range soon enough.

EMail me and I take care of you with a deal on an American Defense QD or Geissele mount with the scope
I just want to thank Marshall for answering every odd ball question I had thru the several emails. The scope and mount are great. He's earned a loyal customer!