• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prime

I have a question. I may have misunderstood this but RUAG is a foreign company. Why does our military buy ammunition from them? Is this something that we should try to bring back to the states? I have never really looked into this in the past. It just seems odd in a way. Just curious. Thanks.

US Army using their Ammo,

The Army actually uses a bunch of RUAG ammo, even the AMU uses their 6XC stuff.

They have 338 Raofauss ammo, they have certain AP rounds we use.

They use pretty all sorts of stuff, Lapua, Federal, Blackhills, Nexus, it's all over the map

Never dealt with them before, but have read a little about this, and after hearing the podcast I threw a little in the pot. Seems like that guy has his head in the right place, hope it works out for them.

Turned out to only be their new tipped bullet. :LOL:
No. We all got the email about the A-Tip. I’m guessing the Fix will come out with the Q-Tip. ?. But Frank alluded that Hornady had another announcement being released at NRA this weekend. ? Unless I completely misconstrued what was being relayed.