• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRIMER SITUATION

No one cares about yours, which is that of a simpleton who thinks he understands what's happening.

People who know how the world works are laughing their asses off at you.
Whatever you say snowflake. You should change your name to 308clueless. HAHAHA.

Reactions: Haney
Have not seen any rifle primers but the local shop had 10 boxes each of SP and LP for 88 dollars each with no purchase limit but I didn’t need any. I did pick up two pounds of titegroup at 38 dollars a pound so that was not too bad considering how things are going.

Have not seen any rifle primers but the local shop had 10 boxes each of SP and LP for 88 dollars each with no purchase limit but I didn’t need any. I did pick up two pounds of titegroup at 38 dollars a pound so that was not too bad considering how things are going.
Stuff is coming back. I saw LP, SMP,, and some Winchester LRP. They also had 8lb and 1lb of 4350 as well as Staball and other powders. I stocked up a while back when prices weren't quite as bad so I'm waiting until I need it to buy more but it's good to see it coming back around. In another 2-3 months, with the economy going south in a hurry, there will be more available at better prices and that will continue through the next 2 years.

With the election coming up in two years, I feel that whatever gains are made in the supply chain short term, will once again become decimated as the election gets closer.

Reactions: moosemeat
No one cares about yours, which is that of a simpleton who thinks he understands what's happening.

People who know how the world works are laughing their asses off at you.
Wrong , we all laugh at you . Like when ya suck the mod's dicks like you matter to this place . :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sig2009
All this bullshit over the rising cost of primers. What a fucking joke.
To be fair the OP is in Finland where he's saying primers aren't available at any price and was asking what the rest of the worlds situation is.
It's only people in the US complaining about the rsing primer costs, other countries don't have that luxury.

Reactions: Baron23 and lash

I am the Typical ignorat dumbass with zero knowledge of economics, pricing, manufacturing, or business in general.

I agree, why don't you stop trolling and spend that time on educating yourself to overcome that ignorance ?

PS Spell check is your friend .

Yes. You are.
1668952732538.png

Reactions: Shoots 700's