• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primer transactions, FTF or shipping?

libertyman777

Are you gonna eat that....
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2007
Heflin, Alabama
So I’m pretty sure that primers can’t be shipped by an individual. I’ve got somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-8k that I’m gonna part with. I actually have some of all flavors (small rifle, large rifle, small pistol, large pistol) but mostly small rifle. Can an individual pay the Hazmat fees and ship that way?
P

I'm not aware that you can do that. Places like FedEx and the UPS store are not authorized to pack and ship it either, so I'm not sure where you'd go to "pay" someone for the hazmat fee. You'd have to find a retailer that has the certification that would allow you to ship it. Possible? Maybe.

I have not found a single third party that you can use to ship it through but perhaps someone here has found such a place.

If you’re looking to sell, tell us where you are and I almost guarantee someone in the area would make the drive.

I’m near Anniston, Alabama. I need to do an inventory. I have a range of different manufacturers too, some are older than others, etc. Everything I have has been kept in my reloading room in my home. I’ll post something this evening.

If you managed to find a hazmat broker to ship with it is going to be likely too expensive too be worth it.

These days you will have 0 problem selling them FTF unless you are asking 300 per brick.

1k is going for over 100 shipped from midway right now and they sell out fast at that price.

If you managed to find a hazmat broker to ship with it is going to be likely too expensive too be worth it.

These days you will have 0 problem selling them FTF unless you are asking 300 per brick.

1k is going for over 100 shipped from midway right now and they sell out fast at that price.
What about shipping through an FFL?

FFL does not have the ability to ship HazMat. The two have absolutely nothing to do with each other.