• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Primers for sale

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    Have some extra primers here folks. I don't have a hazmat cert... so I can't ship them, but if anyone is in the Bison, Faith, or Lemmon South Dakota area... we can handle it in person. If you want to drive from 5 states away... I understand. lol

Let me know what you need and make me an offer.

YljOQp3h.jpg

-----------

It's a sad time for shooters that roll their own. I've always loaded from a accuracy/performance standpoint. So many new gun owners thought they needed a cheaper route to ammo, and surge bought the market into the mess it is now. I hope they make it to a shooter that needs them, and not some asshat that is going to sell them for $200 a brick at a local show, or on GB.

Then 40 bucks for hazmat and shipping.....
    Very true, but he’s not shipping them... So I would say a fair price is $65, just like if you were to stop by PV and pick them up.

With that said, there’s probably a lot of people willing to pay more than $65, so let capitalism do it’s thing.

Reactions: LR1845
    well, there is a price tag on one of the boxes.. so, If you made 20% off the top; - ;)
    Wish I lived closer.. could use those 215Ms