• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primers in Stock at good price....to good to be true?

They don't have a live inventory so there's a 99.9999% chance that they don't actually have any primers in stock.

Absolute scam...

1605489370375.png

I asked about an outfit called reloadingworld.com, which turned out to be a scam. I'm not sure where they were located. Ask yourself this, If powder valley and midway usa, among other long-time suppliers, can't get primers, how can this outfit get them. I was personally told by one of the largest powder and primer distributors in N.C. not to expect to see much in the way of primers before Feb. 2021.

Reactions: 1jonathan1994
Well my co-worker placed an order over the weekend(for cci450s) and then got scared and had the bank reverse the charges today. Wish I could verify but that’s not going to happen now.
Yeah I haven’t seen RL26 for the last 1.5 years.

I have never heard of this site before and it seems to good to be true. Anyone ever used this site before?

https: // reloadequipmentcompany[.]com/shop

# whois reloadequipmentcompany.com
Domain Name: RELOADEQUIPMENTCOMPANY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2564298217_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2020-10-07T02:33:51Z
Creation Date: 2020-10-07T02:33:50Z

Lulz. Domain stood up last month. Hackers see a good opportunity when supplies get scarce. :)

Yeah, right. Do a search on reloadingworld.com and see how that worked out. Same deal, payment only by Google, no CC protection. Granddaddy always said, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is. Like NC hillbilly said, if Powder Valley cant get them, how in the world can some just started jack with a web page come up with them.

CCI 450s in stock.

Before you complain about how expensive they are. You should've bought more when they were cheap. Now you're going to pay a lot more if you want to play. If you can't afford the prices of primers, even 5x elevated, you probably can't afford this sport.