• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Primers, ordered from Cabelas

GUNNER75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 29, 2005
    SW KS
    Thought I would try my luck at Cabelas plus I wanted to redeem my credit. Placed an order for 5,000 F210M Primers. Says they expect them to arrive 3-30-10.

Any bets?

Re: Primers, ordered from Cabelas

Good luck man . I've had 3000 WSR primers on back order since 4/13/09 still not here .....

Mike

Mine have been on order for close to 8 months. I'm not holding my breath. And for now, I'm glad I don't NEED them.

Every time I've been to cabellas in the last 2 months, they have had primers in stock. 2 weeks ago, they had pretty much everything on the shelf. I will take the under.

I have started to see primers around town after seeing almost none for months.

I also got lucky and picked up 2000 210Ms from Midway a couple weeks ago.

Hopefully things are going to improve.

Good luck.

I ordered 17,000 small rifle primers a little over 6 months ago. Still haven't got nothing.

I ordered 15K CCI200 last summer, they have left messages on my phone saying there in, but when I arrive at the store there NIS, I grabbed a Manager and played him the messages, I proceeded to let him know I did'nt like having to drive 80 miles round trip for nothing, Fuck Cabelas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thought I would try my luck at Cabelas plus I wanted to redeem my credit. Placed an order for 5,000 F210M Primers. Says they expect them to arrive 3-30-10.

Any bets? </div></div>

My local shop here in Miami has roughly 50 cartons of 210Ms and has had them since early January, so they're out there. They're just sitting there, lol!

He has an equal ammount of CCI LP primers, as well as small rifle, some BR-2s and CCI small pistol.

$40/carton plus 7%.

I'd go buy them up for all of you but I can't ship them due to a lack of HAZMAT certification.

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thought I would try my luck at Cabelas plus I wanted to redeem my credit. Placed an order for 5,000 F210M Primers. Says they expect them to arrive 3-30-10.

Any bets? </div></div>

Hope in one hand and S#@T in the other?

I've got enough to run the majority of this summer, but it will be tight. May have to swap out some F215M's for the F210M's if I can find any takers.

I have been looking now for 4 or 5 months and haven't come across anything. Thought I would place an order or two and attempt to get lucky.

last spring i ordered 2000 cci 400's after waiting 6 months i found them in my local sportin goods shop. This is after Cabelas said they would have the primers in two weeks.

A friend of mine has been having #215 primers on B.O. for right at a yr. They tell him every month that they will be there on the 30th. I geuss they just haven't said what yr.....You can find primers here and there, apparently there are alot more there than here.

Last year I ordered 5 bricks of CCI SV .22 Rimfire ammo from Cabelas. Told it would be 2 weeks. Waited for 4 months...checked on the order and they said it was canceled 'cos CCI had not filled their order. Never let me know it was cancelled either.
    Better start looking elsewhere.

My buy of 10k CCI primers's last fall is looking good right now.

Oh boy, I'm am so disappointed! Ordered these on March 2nd and no communication yet!

Find primers, NOT in this part of the world! I have laid eyes on 10's of thousands, stacks on stacks of primers and .22's (boolits) out here, but the hoarders won't part!

LOLOLOL

Natchez shooters supply has 205, 210, and 215 primers in stock. Limit is 5,000 primers per customer. Just ordered 5,000 215's over the phone and they're shipping out today. They don't have many left obviously so hurry up.

Just received my continued back order notice from Cabelas. Expected arrival date is now 4-30-10.

And again, Expected arrival date is now 5-30-10.

Just received tracking on this order.

Gunner, I ordered some Winchester .556 a YEAR ago when it came with free ammo boxes. I forgot about it. Seriously it was so long ago I forgot I ordered several cases worth, and had obviously gotten ammo elsewhere since then.
    Well, I get an email Monday saying my order from Cabelas had shipped. "WTF what order?" I thought. I looked it up and sure enough they were shipping (I thought) my winchester ammo.
    Well, A big box shows up on my doorstep yesterday, and when I lifted the box it weighted about 5 ounces!!!!
    They shipped my darn ammo boxes without THE AMMO IN THEM!!!grrrrr
    Unfortunately the packing slip showed the AMMO was in the BOX!

Well, after some terse conversation with customer service I got it straightened out. I must say they have good customer service when you need it, even if they have p@#% poor communication during the YEAR I waited for my ammo. I wasn;t even getting the usual emails saying the ship date was pushed back.

madd0c

I was in the KCK Cabela's today and they were fully stocked with primers. I'll take the under.

I don't know man, we have primers available at most stores around here so I think the "shortage" is starting to be over. I don't even buy them when I see them any more but I also have 20k+. I tend to think everyone that was hording them has now stocked up so much that they no longer buy them and as such the demand has dropped off.

I've been buying small quantities when I absiolutely had to, and maintaining a nearly nonexistent supply. Seldom more than few hundred of any type. Often substituting non-match primers. Still doing some match shooting, but doing it in a frugal manner, and confining non-match shooting to R/F.

I just refuse to be part of the problem. Large Rifle Match Primers are still not available locally.

I'm OK for now, and will look more seriously for them near Summer's end. Not currently seeking any.

Greg

Got em today. Still pretty thin in this area at local gun shops, etc.