• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Primers - SE Texas - ALL SOLD

300LW

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2008
Brenham, Texas
I have several case lots (5000) of primers I'm willing to part with.

4-CCI 400 $250 each
4-Wolf LRM $200 each
5-Wolf 556/SRM $200 each

I'm located in Brenham, not willing to ship.

If it’s 5000 primers for $250, then I’ll take a case of CCI 400

I have several case lots (5000) of primers I'm willing to part with.

4-CCI 400 $250 each
4-Wolf LRM $200 each
5-Wolf 556/SRM $200 each

I'm located in Brenham, not willing to ship.
I‘ll take 1x wolf LRM for $200 per 5000 and 1x wolf 556/SRM for $200 per 5000. IM sent for payment

I’ll take 2 cases of the CCI 400’s
& 2 cases of the Wolf SRM. Thanks

Will take a case of any wolf small or large rifle if you still have any.

I’ll take a case of CCI 400. Can be in Brenham tomorrow to pick up.

I'll take a case of WLR, I'll be up that way tomorrow.

If you wind up with more, I will take a case of Wolf SRM for 200.

Wolf LRM:

Triggerjerk!
JWHanks
Westtexan
Bacarrat

Wolf 556/SRM:

never_summer
JWHanks
Stony
Bacarrat

I did my best to be fair, sorry for any disappointment. This has been overwhelming.

I'm retired and can meet up just about anytime.

I also have a good assortment of powder and will be listing it once the primer sale is concluded.

I set several cases aside for myself but it's probably more than I would use in several lifetimes. I just need to convince myself to cut back.

If you make that call I'll be here 👍

Not far from you so let me know what you you come up with for powders. Phone number is in a PM to you. Thanks

I know I’m too late to the game but I would gladly take a case of small rifle primers of any make. If anything falls through please keep me in mind. Just an hour or so south of you. Thanks.

I’ve got a buddy out that way I have been meaning to go see. Would definitely make the trip over there to pick some up if you want to let go of any more

In case the OP is out of primers, and any of y'all are still looking for primers, I have 3k CCI 400 and 2k CCI 450s. Located in College Station. DM if interested. Will not ship.

In case the OP is out of primers, and any of y'all are still looking for primers, I have 3k CCI 400 and 2k CCI 450s. Located in College Station. DM if interested. Will not ship.
If possible, I'd like to sell 4k for cash, and trade 1k for CCI 200s.