• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primers

lofti4

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2018
Has any one found primers at a online retailer yet. Running low

Sign up for email notifications at every retailer you frequent- people have snagged some but they don’t last long, and it’s infrequent.

Last rumour I heard was Feb next year for shipments in any quantity...

Reactions: lash
Have you checked any of the dozen or two other threads asking this question?

I’ll tell you just what I’ve said before. Find any of the number of retailers that will take back orders and will notify you. Then wait and be ready to order right away when you get notice.

Edit: @TheOfficeT-Rex beat me to it.

Reactions: TheOfficeT-Rex
Picked up 4000 today.

I haven't seen any online, my local shop has a waitlist and will call you if they get any in stock.

Seen a post on here that they were in stock at some online place I cannot remember it though. Have seen several times in the last few weeks primers in and out of stock at local stores. I didn't buy any as i still have 150 or so. I did get 2 lbs of RL26 though. Also have seen a lot of Hornady bullets coming in, all the popular stuff is snagged up pretty quick, but you need to be on it to get what you need.

Natchez keeps restocking. Picked up 8k last week. Just add stuff to your wishlist and check it frequently.