• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Pro gun pictures!

Duff

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
Laramie, Wyoming
i know this is technically political but i dont think this will cause many problems. i think we all fancy our firearms pretty well around here. if you got any pro gun pictures go ahead and throw em up! once i figure out how to get pictures on here ill put some up.

Re: Pro gun pictures!

images-4_zps21e5da47.jpeg

images-3_zpsea2a536a.jpeg

images-2_zps5792c18e.jpeg

images-1_zps849dcc48.jpeg

images_zpsfd820000.jpeg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GrnMtnRidgeRunnr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
495px-Constitution_Pg1of4_AC.jpg

Checkmate. </div></div>

False!! that right there is prohibited by law in california.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CalebDuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GrnMtnRidgeRunnr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
495px-Constitution_Pg1of4_AC.jpg

Checkmate. </div></div>

False!! that right there is prohibited by law in california.</div></div>

Sadly that's more true than false at this point.

It's further gone than most realize...but the spirit of it and the things it stood for we still have and can fight towards, be it a losing battle in most cases.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GrnMtnRidgeRunnr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's further gone than most realize...but the spirit of it and the things it stood for we still have and can fight towards, be it a losing battle in most cases. </div></div>
i swear one of these days im going to have to hike up in the mountains somewhere and live there for the rest of my days just o hold on to at least a shred of the morals this nation was founded on. hell, im 18 and i feel i know better than half the politicians in DC. and not in the typical "i know everything" teenager way.