• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRO MAG archangel M1A stock?

Re: PRO MAG archangel M1A stock?

go to THE FIRING LINE forum for m14. and type in promag stock.

there is a several page discussion / review.

Will have to check it out then.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Surrounded in CA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">go to THE FIRING LINE forum for m14. and type in promag stock.

there is a several page discussion / review. </div></div>

Could you post a link? I tried to search, but got no results.

I just got a used one off ebay and it was on my stoop when I got home from work. It took some sanding to get it to fit my SA standard M1A but it is a very tight fit. Solid feel to it. I think the grip might be a tad small or my hands may be too big (hello ladies).

I have never shot the rifle so I can't attest to the performance... but it does look cool and we all know how important that is.

IMAG0161.jpg

Here is my SA M1A with the ProMag Archangel stock.

Probably so pissed they don't know wether to shit or go blind. I for one think it's a big kick in the cooch to have another company make a similar stock any possibly make it really shitty and have people confuse theirs with yours. Bad ethics and a general slap in the face. Just like redjacket being "original" things need to be fresh. Promag does make a few good products, just change a few things and looks and probably no one will care.

Trying to capitalize on the JAE looks with none of the features. Use the money that the Promag would cost and put it toward the real thing.

They also made a knock off Sadlak extended mag release, from what I've read it doesn't work right... like most of their stuff.

How are these stocks performing ?