• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Pro Mags

Jon Lester

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2004
Tazewell . Virginia
Had an offer of a case of 30rd Pro Mags NIW today but they would be about $45-$50 each after the breakdown. Are they worth that in this climate? I have never saw one before that I know of and certainly dont need an entire case. Thoughts?

Re: Pro Mags

I would say no John. the local gun store here is selling p-mags for $39+tax. that is still high in my opinion but I can get you as many as you want and figure out a way to get them to you either by mail or at a match like PTS, K&M etc

ProMag = SHITE!!

I have had experiences with a wide array of their mags from various pistol mags to their AR mags and they are generally just garbage. Out-of-spec, weak springs, all sorts of failures to feed in otherwise utterly reliable rifles, etc., etc. I'd pass on them like smallpox-laced blankets!

Pro-Mag's are crap...cheap crap except in this case. Any metal mag that is selling for $50 is crazy even in this climate unless it is the HK.