• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pro-Precision-Rifles - customer work pics.

Hey guys,

I got a request to flute a couple of bolts that were already coated with Cerakote. Makes for a nice contrast, and shows how tough this coating really is. Thanks to a good customer from the Hide.

Regards,
Paul

paul,

i may be asking a stupid question but can you explain the difference between the vortex and the TAC-8 fluting

thanks
phill

Hey guys,

I got a request to flute a couple of bolts that were already coated with Cerakote. Makes for a nice contrast, and shows how tough this coating really is. Thanks to a good customer from the Hide.

Regards,
Paul

Thanks again Paul !!! Will be getting you out another bolt here shortly.
Cannot speak highly enough of Paul & PPR. Customer service, communication and workmanship is some of the best I've got anywhere to date !

Last edited:
It's literally art for a firearm enthusiast! I can imagine a whole display with indirect lighting hanging up on the wall.

I would love to see the process on how this is done. Do you, or would you be willing to make a video on how you accomplish this kind of work?

paul,

i may be asking a stupid question but can you explain the difference between the vortex and the TAC-8 fluting

thanks
phill

Phil,

Absolutely, not a stupid question. The vortex fluting basically has 6 big wide flats. The TAC- 8 fluting has 8 flutes with a radius to the flutes. Hope that makes sense.

Paul

It's literally art for a firearm enthusiast! I can imagine a whole display with indirect lighting hanging up on the wall.

I would love to see the process on how this is done. Do you, or would you be willing to make a video on how you accomplish this kind of work?

May consider doing this in the near future.

Paul

Thanks again Paul !!! Will be getting you out another bolt here shortly.
Cannot speak highly enough of Paul & PPR. Customer service, communication and workmanship is some of the best I've got anywhere to date !

Thanks RockPunk,

It is appreciated.

Regards, Paul

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the nice E-mails I received for sponsoring the Cup shoot. Very nice of you guys to take the time.

Regards, Paul

Updated versions of the TAC-6 and TAC-8 in the works. Pictures of the vew TAC-6 style. TAC-8 to follow shorty.

Regards, Paul

TAC-6 version pics.

This has been a long time coming... I started this project just over a year ago, as you can see Paul did an amazing job on the bolt and barrel. My brother has dubbed it the "Hilti", nick names aside she definitely drills and hammers targets like one. Thanks Paul for the amazing work and giving me exactly what I wanted and being so great to work with.

Thanks Paul!

New bolt knob offering. Let me know what you think guys. SR knob for reference.

Regards, Paul

Are these Aluminum or SS? If not SS, can/do you make them in SS? I would be sending it in for the install as well.

Thanks.

Are these Aluminum or SS? If not SS, can/do you make them in SS? I would be sending it in for the install as well.

Thanks.

Elite,

Sorry, but aluminum only. Surgeon makes a similar one from some kind of steel alloy. FYI.

Thanks, paul

Paul has done a few for me over the years. This is one of my favorites. He’s not working until the 20th this month due to a health issue but will be back at it soon.