• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Proclaim Liberty - Ring the bell"

Re: "Proclaim Liberty - Ring the bell"

Damn, got somthin in my eye.

Re: "Proclaim Liberty - Ring the bell"

I have found that one of life's hardest things is to be a member of the Patriot Guards standing by the entry of the memorial service with a flag in hand. Over and over I think about all the faces and associates I have lost, and the friends I had who will never see me smile again. I have asked a few vets who have been with the group longer than me...like founding members longer, how they deal with it. Smile kid, just keep smiling and thinking great thoughts. When I see the faces of those who lost the warrior, it tears me inside again and again. I do it for the love of country, the love of my fellow vets, and the love for my fellow warriors who I was proud to lead and those I proudly followed. One day it may be your front door I stand by, and when I am there, I will proudly stand with flag in hand for your family and your kinfolk. Sure it's a tough thing to do, but it is also very easy to get there. I am a proud member of a very good group of bikers, and hell yeah, there is dust falling from the ceiling