• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Prohibited Possessor Security Guard PewPew’s Non Mask/Fear’d for life 🤦‍♂️

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
The argument did not sway cook County Judge Mary Marubio.

“The victim fled the store, fell outside, followed by the defendant [who], according to the surveillance video, shot a second time. The defendant then paces back and forth and shot a third time,” Marubio said before ordering 42-year-old Chester Holmes held without bail.

Holmes, who is barred from possessing a weapon because he is a four-time convicted felon and registered child sex offender, was working as an armed security guard at the store on the 6000 block of South Racine when a 28-year-old man walked in without a COVID mask around 9:53 am. Monday, according to Assistant State’s Attorney Darryl Auguste.

Holmes and the victim argued about the mask policy and the victim eventually left. He then turned around and walked back in. When he did, Holmes met him with a drawn handgun and shot him, Auguste said.

Chester-Holmes.jpg

Chicago cops heard the gunfire and responded quickly enough to see Holmes running away, according to Auguste. He ditched his gun and security vest along the way and later told arresting officers where they could find them, Auguste said. Holmes also allegedly admitted to shooting the victim.

Auguste said Holmes was convicted of sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl and sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl in 2003. He has also served two prison terms for failing to follow sex offender registration requirements, according to Auguste.

“That’s not me,” Holmes said as Auguste detailed the specific acts he was accused of committing against the girls.

Vermeer%20WC2500TX%20wood%20chipper%20web.png

Last edited:
Who fucking cares. He shouldn’t have had the gun. Why he shot him is irrelevant.
That mother fucker should have been thrown in a wood chipper years ago when he raped a 6 year old...

But in the legal system intentions are everything. Its the difference between a murder charge and felon in passion of a fire arm. What I am stating this pice of shit is lying trying to cover up something else... drug deal gone wrong, etc.

Who fucking cares. He shouldn’t have had the gun. Why he shot him is irrelevant.
And this a good example of what you get living in ShitHole State that is purposely shoving every level of professional competence to it's lowest common denominator .
' Armed' Private Security with past Felony convictions ... I know it say's Chicago in this article, but it's real now here to , and this year in Oregon State, just dropped the Bar down to subterranean level . from what I understand now, for State of Oregon DPSST PSID# private Armed/unarmed . 2021 They threw out the Morals-Ethics PS form . Also if you have been DPSST revoked or relinquished for past behavior, or with Felony. You can now welcome to re-apply again .

Reactions: 308pirate
Holmes, who is barred from possessing a weapon because he is a four-time convicted felon and registered child sex offender, was working as an armed security guard at the store on the 6000 block of South Racine when a 28-year-old man walked in without a COVID mask around 9:53 am. Monday, according to Assistant State’s Attorney Darryl Auguste.

Chicago at its Finest.

Reactions: 10ring'r
He can make whatever crazy ass excuse he wants as long as his life is over.

He's already a four time convicted felon. Do we get five strikes now? We had the three strike rule when I was growing up and even that was ridiculous.

That's a badass wood chipper, btw.

Reactions: camocorvette
he should had have just stated that the person he shot was white and he was a member of the blm no more excuses needed free and clear no ? oh and if he was already a felon he had to have been the victim poor soul and he should sue the state and get himself a million dollar pay day .

Reactions: animaldoc
He is lying, that's not why he shot him. Something else was going on. Using the Rona like as a scape goat. I don't buy it.
....yup.....

After he was shot the victim fled the store, only to collapse on the ground outside. Prosecutors say Holmes then walked outside the store and shot the victim two more times before he himself fled the scene.

even if you did fear the covid THAT much....which is an absurd claim on its face....why are you following him outside?....wouldnt you want to get as far away from that person as possible?

also, why hasnt this man been running around shooting everyone without a mask?....surely this wasnt the first person without a mask hes seen.

did this "security guard" know the victims vaccination status?

also, is it just corona? or can we pop a cap in any sick person we come across?

And this a good example of what you get living in ShitHole State that is purposely shoving every level of professional competence to it's lowest common denominator .
' Armed' Private Security with past Felony convictions ... I know it say's Chicago in this article, but it's real now here to , and this year in Oregon State, just dropped the Bar down to subterranean level . from what I understand now, for State of Oregon DPSST PSID# private Armed/unarmed . 2021 They threw out the Morals-Ethics PS form . Also if you have been DPSST revoked or relinquished for past behavior, or with Felony. You can now welcome to re-apply again .
I think this article from the same media of the link explains it best:

EP-200619212.jpg&updated=202006181736&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

• Haha
Reactions: Beefmanne
....yup.....

even if you did fear the covid THAT much....which is an absurd claim on its face....why are you following him outside?....wouldnt you want to get as far away from that person as possible?

also, why hasnt this man been running around shooting everyone without a mask?....surely this wasnt the first person without a mask hes seen.

did this "security guard" know the victims vaccination status?

also, is it just corona? or can we pop a cap in any sick person we come across?

This is a reverse G Floyd episode.
And yeah the drug dealio sounds very plausible.

Hey,

How about 'common sense' gun laws? That's what I hear all the time from some folks.

I have an idea, how about we apply the 'common sense' laws these schmucks have already foisted on us? Felon in possession, murder, gun used in commission of a felony, I'm sure there are more we could find on the books.

Instead we have 'he was turning his life around', 'I feared for my life', 'he grew up in a broken home', on and on and on.

As they said in the Spanish Inquisition (well Monty Python version) 'Bring me the holy chipper shredder!'

Remember. All the liberals / communists voters are the reason monsters like this walk among us after raping a 6 year old 15 year old and multiple other felony’s.

someone should have taken care of this problem years ago. But the police would use every resource to convict the “vigilante “. And the vigilante who was otherwise law abiding and did society a favor would get more time then this blm turd will for the murder he just committed.