• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Projecting Britt to win in AL...

I did my part and voted against her. Figured after the Trump backing it was a losing cause but still going to cast a vote as long as voting still matters

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Screenshot_20220621-202158_Brave.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Well there you go. For those that wanted to know if Trump could be trusted. I mean there are issues with Mo also but he was likely the lesser of two evils. Britt was under Shelby for a long long time whom most seem to think needed to go decades ago. She is no different. And there was a ton of money from DC pouring into the state to get her elected. That’s all you really need to know.

Im guessing Trump is going to go after everyone that didn't support him on fighting the election results.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Im guessing Trump is going to go after everyone that didn't support him on fighting the election results.
Moe is one if the very few who went all out to fight that crooked election. Trump just got mad because moe basically said "it's over now and we need to focus on the future". I have mixed feelings and know both candidates as well as quite a bit else but moe is on record for actually fighting against that crooked ass stolen election while the other pubs sat on their hands

Reactions: Bender
Mo sounded like a real cunt in his losing speech
He's not a likable guy, and he didn't do what he needed to to in the first 4/5ths of the campaign to win. Katie did. Katie also had many millions to flood the radio and TV with attack ads and pro Katie adds. That matters a lot, regardless is its true or not. I won't say much else publicly nor does it matter now.

Why do you think that it matters which one won?
Name one politician that has done anything to secure your Rights. Sure, we've heard their bullshit
He's not a likable guy, and he didn't do what he needed to to in the first 4/5ths of the campaign to win. Katie did. Katie also had many millions to flood the radio and TV with attack ads and pro Katie adds. That matters a lot, regardless is its true or not. I won't say much else publicly nor does it matter now.
They all spend ridiculous amounts of money to win a job that pays $175K a year.

Mo sounded like a real cunt in his losing speech

Here's his concession speech:

Goes about 2 minutes before he goes on the warpath. Wouldn't even use his opponent's name.

Not from Alabama, so don't know anything about either candidate, just seemed like an angry, futile way to go out.

Reactions: BCP
Why do you think that it matters which one won?
Name one politician that has done anything to secure your Rights. Sure, we've heard their bullshit
They all spend ridiculous amounts of money to win a job that pays $175K a year.

The pubs have been as impotent as ever but resisting the leftist push to take our guns and state vs federal issues are a few areas where our senators in AL have at least stood firm previously, and that's important me, as well as school choice and in those areas it can matter. I have specific reasons I don't want to comment further on this particular race though. I'm as disappointed as anyone here in our politicians and am acutely aware of the corruption across the board and both sides spending us into oblivion, giving away our rights and country, ect.

Here in AZ we have Kelly and Sinema and will probably be stuck with them because of all the money being spent & the vast majority of stupid old people who live here. There's a reason McCain got reelected over and over.

While I don't trust DT especially after he backed OZ I do like the message being sent to RINOS that they are out...

Reactions: tomcatmv
Here's his concession speech:

Goes about 2 minutes before he goes on the warpath. Wouldn't even use his opponent's name.

Not from Alabama, so don't know anything about either candidate, just seemed like an angry, futile way to go out.

He had a chance to bitchslap some commies! He didn’t. Fuck him! Also fuck every other politician as well! They are fuckin worthless! Yet we let em rule us!

And this kind of bullshit is where I lose my patience with DJT. He felt Mo stabbed him in the back when he said "move on." I agree "move on" and fight the real issue - election fraud from this point forward. As a result, DJT teamed up with fucking turtle man and possibly the biggest POS in House and Senate (including Piglosi, Fiendstein, Schumer, Nadler) Mitch McConnel who is likely compromised by CCP through his wife's connections (never understood until the NWO connection came why she was on two cabinets).

He did same shit with Dr. Oz. Trump wants to say he backs only winners...so then how is it we got Sessions? Barr? Mattis? Miley? FBI guys? Were they winners too DJT? His vetting process is AWFUL, I could get an 8th grader with better vetting skills.

So, DJT teams up with Turtle man to beat Mo who's one of the most Constitutionally conservative men out there. Good job draining swamp there DJT.

The trash mail I got from katie britt was unreal. I guess people voted for her because she's relatively attractive and I'm sure she got 95% of the female vote.

But all this lessons my desire for DJT in 2024. I'm still wanting to steal DeSantis from Florida as well as appoint a special cleanup detail headed by Grady Judd with permission to do what is necessary to clean the shit up.

While I don't trust DT especially after he backed OZ I do like the message being sent to RINOS that they are out...
Britt is a RINO...she was more or less sucking old man shelby off. That was her job. Think she's not a RINO??????? REALLY????????????????????????????? Shelby IS a democrat who changed parties when expedient to win in 'Bama.

But all this lessons my desire for DJT in 2024. I'm still wanting to steal DeSantis from Florida as well as appoint a special cleanup detail headed by Grady Judd with permission to do what is necessary to clean the shit up.

Huge, huge, ginormous loss for Florida.

A win of epic proportions for the US.

I'd hate it and love it at the same time.

Huge, huge, ginormous loss for Florida.

A win of epic proportions for the US.

I'd hate it and love it at the same time.

Do what would Desantis do that Trump didn't? No way to tell.

The big thing is at the state level particularly how elections are run/mail in ballots and all of that. There's a reason that the Democrats want to take it over at the Federal level.

Florida needs DeSantis and Sheriff Grady. We don’t want to lose them here!

I know very little of Alabama politicians. But basically what ya’ll are saying is Britt is backed by Washington money, there for in their pocket and not that of the common people?

Edit- Trump is politically expendable... he doesn’t need to he wants to. I don’t love everything about him, he surely fuck some shit up specially some of his selections and he did go along with shutting down the country for the rona scam. But he did a lot of good too.

Florida needs DeSantis and Sheriff Grady. We don’t want to lose them here!

I know very little of Alabama politicians. But basically what ya’ll are saying is Britt is backed by Washington money, there for in their pocket and not that of the common people?

Edit- Trump is politically expendable... he doesn’t need to he wants to. I don’t love everything about him, he surely fuck some shit up specially some of his selections and he did go along with shutting down the country for the rona scam. But he did a lot of good too.
I can’t let go of the shutdowns he took credit for, the poisonous vaxxx he keeps trying to get us to take, or the trillion dollar spending packages he signed. These are unforgivable.

He was the one that signed legislation that paid people more to sit home than work. This along with the shutdowns and vaxx did tremendous damage. People lost everything including their lives because of these things. How anyone can let these HUGE things go is beyond me.

• Love
I can’t let go of the shutdowns he took credit for, the poisonous vaxxx he keeps trying to get us to take, or the trillion dollar spending packages he signed. These are unforgivable.

He was the one that signed legislation that paid people more to sit home than work. This along with the shutdowns and vaxx did tremendous damage. People lost everything including their lives because of these things. How anyone can let these HUGE things go is beyond me.
I do not let them go.

They played to his fears too. I don’t know if many are aware, Trump is a germaphobe.