• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prometheus GEN II

Hoverp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2009
Ok , here is a shot in the dark.

Does anyone know of a Gen II for sale or a referral to smeone who wants to sell one?

Thanks

Patrick

Re: Prometheus GEN II

I lol'd
laugh.gif

Brand doesn't want people loading commercial ammo with it, we have all signed leases, I would be happy to give his contact info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brand doesn't want people loading commercial ammo with it, we have all signed leases, I would be happy to give his contact info. </div></div>
Not that it matters but I am really racking my brain trying to figure why he would not want anyone to load commercial ammo. Can you explain the reasoning behind this? I am not in the market but I just don't follow the reasoning.

So who should I ask for, Jenny? (8675309)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brand doesn't want people loading commercial ammo with it, we have all signed leases, I would be happy to give his contact info. </div></div>
Not that it matters but I am really racking my brain trying to figure why he would not want anyone to load commercial ammo. Can you explain the reasoning behind this? I am not in the market but I just don't follow the reasoning. </div></div>

David Tubb is the reason. I wont get into it but thats why. But its too late to stop it.

Got it. , thanks
I pm'd you back with a question.

Thank you!