• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Proof, high gas prices no matter how

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    Sloe Joe putting his minions to work.
    Anything to keep oil prices high, and us fucked.
    For those that don't check the linked story...
    EPA issuing ozone emission citations to reduce new wells in the Permian.
    Isn't there something going thru SCOTUS about them issuing citations right now ?

So it looks like strategic oil reseve will be drained before summer is over

US Emergency Oil Reserves Tumble To Record Low 27 Days Worth Of Supply​

Department of Energy estimate of Implied Crude Demand, there is just 27 days of supply left in the emergency oil reserve... a record low...
    Finally, we note that in response to growing concerns about the depleted reserve, the Department of Energy revealed plans to replenish emergency stocks.

This fall, it will launch a buyback process to repurchase 60 million barrels of oil, or one-third of the six-month 180-million-barrel emergency release.

Yep, i'm anxiously awaiting a scotus opinion on West Virginia v EPA. I have a hard time thinking it will rule in favor of the EPA, but i'm no legal expert, nor did I stay at a holiday inn express last night.

Branden

Reactions: gigamortis
    Oil Company Executives

1656547883843.gif