• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proof of (the obvious) US gun registry.

Unfortunately he sued the cops and won. Yes, he'd have done better to comply and not fight them. The probably would have just let him walk with an apology
No doubt with a Federally (taxpayer) provided attorney.

I’ve got no problem with ATF doing their job, but showing up at someone’s door step suggesting that they believe he might be straw purchasing guns with no basis other than that he bought more than one at once is pretty fucked up. I don’t think I would have been very nice to them and would have told them to fuck right off.

I can only imagine the list they have on me, the number of transfers I’ve done is probably in the 4 digits and they probably think I’m sitting on an arsenal when in reality I probably only own a dozen or two guns right now 😂

I’ve got no problem with ATF doing their job, but showing up at someone’s door step suggesting that they believe he might be straw purchasing guns with no basis other than that he bought more than one at once is pretty fucked up. I don’t think I would have been very nice to them and would have told them to fuck right off.

I can only imagine the list they have on me, the number of transfers I’ve done is probably in the 4 digits and they probably think I’m sitting on an arsenal when in reality I probably only own a dozen or two guns right now 😂

How do you not have a problem with the AFT “doing their job” when their job is violating the bill of rights?

I have a problem with them simply existing.

Unfortunately he sued the cops and won. Yes, he'd have done better to comply and not fight them. The probably would have just let him walk with an apology

Wow, if that was you or me I don’t think it would have turned out that way.

eeaq2cdqtz-all-animals-are-equal-but-some-animals-are-more-equal-than-others-l-uomo-e-la-sola_a.jpg

Folks, go back and watch the video again. It was not the ATF that pursued this. They were simply there as backup because it's their jurisdiction if a federal law has been broken. That was a Delaware State Trooper on his porch asking questions.

Shit! Where are they getting 9/223/40/etc for 14 cents a round?! Is this still available?
It’s no longer available. Put it like this: last yr you could buy 50gallon drums of military surplus ammo. I’m not talking about pallets of boxed ammo. I’m talking 20k+ rounds. Some 50k-100k of ammo. You could buy 100s of thousands of rounds of once fired brass from surplus
Folks, go back and watch the video again. It was not the ATF that pursued this. They were simply there as backup because it's their jurisdiction if a federal law has been broken. That was a Delaware State Trooper on his porch asking questions.
funny they have funds to go backup but no funds to investigate cases on NICS backgrounds and who should shouldn’t legally own guns

Reactions: TurboTrout
You might want to watch it again yourself.

The guy asking is ATF, as is the blue shirt on yard. The other white shirt guy walking around on porch has State Police ID patches on his vest.

You a CI for AFT or something?

Proof of a US Gun Registry? That's easy! They started with a nice little carrot on a stick... (In K-Tel announcer voice) "Do YOU want an NFA item in 90? YES! 90 days?!? Well, eForms are BACK! Just set-up your ATF account! All you need is a username and a PIN! IT'S THAT EASY!!!"

Sometimes I wonder if we won't be doing that for Title 1s someday soon. Or maybe the tinfoil is a little tight? Six of one half a dozen of the other... :LOL:

Last edited:
County sheriffs, head of DSP and his family (mostly troopers), DA, lawyers, judges. I used to hunt and shoot competitive indoor archery with them. Crooked bunch from the get go. Stay on their good side and there wasn't an issue for you ever. Mention a name and the cop would hand you your license and insurance back and walk away.