• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Proof stainless or Bartlein barrel

Damn it. I got sucked into another dead thread without realizing it.

Their website is a bit sparse on details. Coming from you, this is a high recommendation. Can you add any info on why you recommend them? Thanks!!

Ken has been at it for a number of years now. He's a two-man shop. I've been using his products for about 8 years and I have zero complaints. I won't sit here and tell you they are better than brand X or Y but I will say those aren't any better either. It's just a single point cut rifled blank. Nothing special or fancy. They machine well and typically settle down in less than 20 rounds. North of 75 rounds we usually see a bump of around 100fps.

I've spent well north of $700,000 on his stuff over the years. What makes it most attractive for me is he's 20 minutes from my door. On the rare occasion, there is an issue, it's handled within a couple of days instead of the email/mail/drama multiple weeks/months-long saga that I am accustomed to with other vendors.

Ken is a machinist, he's not a web designer. The man is knocking on 70 years old so getting something from him requires picking up a phone. The path of least resistance is to just order it from us.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Mj30wilson900
Ken has been at it for a number of years now. He's a two-man shop. I've been using his products for about 8 years and I have zero complaints. I won't sit here and tell you they are better than brand X or Y but I will say those aren't any better either. It's just a single point cut rifled blank. Nothing special or fancy. They machine well and typically settle down in less than 20 rounds. North of 75 rounds we usually see a bump of around 100fps.

I've spent well north of $700,000 on his stuff over the years. What makes it most attractive for me is he's 20 minutes from my door. On the rare occasion, there is an issue, it's handled within a couple of days instead of the email/mail/drama multiple weeks/months-long saga that I am accustomed to with other vendors.

Ken is a machinist, he's not a web designer. The man is knocking on 70 years old so getting something from him requires picking up a phone. The path of least resistance is to just order it from us.

Hope this helps.
That’s absolutely perfect. Thanks for the help. I wasn’t knocking his website. It just didn’t have data for someone not in the know. Thanks again and I’ll be reaching out soon!