• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Props to Area419

CPL521

Private
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2020
I just wanted to give the guys at Area 419 some props because you usually hear about the bad experiences and not the good.

About a month ago the fiancé asked what I would like for my bday and I showed her the Bergara performance package from Area 419. Fast forward to this past weekend, and I opened it up. Everything was great but I did notice on the packing slip that she ordered the bolt knob which we did not see in there. So she emailed them but was a little nervous she’d look like she was trying to pull one over on them since she ordered this a month ago and was just now letting them know. So she explained how it was a gift and we just discovered the missing piece. Well the next business day she immediately got a response and in the message, they said how they would include a couple little birthday things. Couple days later, got the knob and a couple cool extras.

Yeah they messed up initially but responded promptly no questions asked, and even went above and beyond what they had to do. I really appreciated this, and any chance I have to get one of their products, I will send my money their way.

Love good CS stories. I help manage a small tree service and it amazes me how some small businesses just simply don't understand how important good customer service is.

Our best google reviews and "word of mouth" referrals have come from clients where we messed up, but took care of them in then end.

Reactions: CPL521
I ordered my first muzzle brake from them. I ordered the wrong thread size to fit my barrel. Called explained it was my fault and they took care of me. When I called they asked me what kind of gun and made sure I was exchanging it for the right one. They seemed more concerned I was getting what I needed than anything else. Definitely good people there.

Area 419 is a top notch shop with Tier 1 customer service and products

I ordered an arca rail from them and for some reason about a week later the order duplicated. Once the email I contacted them and within probably 5 minutes I had an email back canceling the order with a refund.

Agree that their awesome...bought an aces with barricade stop earlier this year and it showed up without barricade stop...emailed and they sent the stop within a couple days!

Early this year I ordered a .308 action and got a .308 bolt in a .223 action. Gave them a call and sent some pics and I ended up with a better action in the end. Very responsive CS.

Just got a 4in Arcalock rail last week. Works perfect.

I got to stop and talk with a few of them at the gap grind. Wonderful experience, was asking about the new press. Gave me a full walk through and how it would help me in my situation.

Just another vote from them being awesome. Had an issue with my arca lock kit and they overnighted my the parts and a return label.

These guys are 100% great.

Are they still pissy about the way we say 419?

Is that a thing? I have said Four Nineteen, is that wrong?
I've heard from numerous sources that they will correct you if you say 4 19. Its 4 1 9. I think it's funny.

Again, this does not take away from the actual quality of the product.

Last edited:
20140922_185606.jpg

I remember when Jon was operating out of a small garage and had 1 lathe. Good to see his shop crushing it....solid work on my rifle and it's cool I live about 15 miles from his shop. He sent me a video when my barrel was in the lathe. That same clip is actually on youtube. Still waiting on my long sleeve t-shirt Jon! ;)

Last year my wife and I flew out of Detroit. I was wearing this same sweatshirt as I passed thru the screening gizmo. A TSA guy asked me if that was a gun shop, or a club of some sort. I told him I didn't think it was appropriate to discuss such things while standing here. He smiled, and said have a nice flight. As I scooped up my belongings, I said to him in a loud voice- I was clear of the screening area- They build great rifles, look them up!

Last edited:
Figured I would bump this up as I just had a great experience with Area 419 customer service. Of no fault of theirs or the vendor I got them from I was sent the wrong ARCA rails. I returned to Area 419 and they did a quick exchange and sent the replacements back out. They are a good bunch over there!

Bought a CZ bolt knob and it showed up in 3 days. Pretty good in my book

Area 419 is awesome. I placed an order the other night and it shipped the next day. Shipping has always been fast thats why I order straight from them. CS is awesome to!

Another good experience with Area 419. I recently lost the O-ring out of my Hellfire suppressor mount. I've no idea how I managed that bit of ineptitude. Sent a note to Area 419 inquiring if I could buy a couple of replacements. Instead, they dropped a few in the mail to me at no cost. I'm now looking for excuses to buy more of their products.