• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Props to MDT

Newbie2020

Mmmyeah...whatever
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2020
Nebraska
Ok, I know it’s more popular to complain about a bad thing happening than to give kudos when it gets resolved but I had a weird thing happen that deserved a mention.

I ordered a pair of MDT chassis weights from MDT and the small package arrived, torn on the outside all the way through to one of the internal zip lock baggies containing one of the weights. Well, one of the weights was missing.

This was clearly an accident that happened well beyond MDTs shipping system.

I contacted MDT customer service and they shipped a new pair that very day, no questions asked.

I am now a MDT fan boy. Thanks MDT.

Ok, I know it’s more popular to complain about a bad thing happening than to give kudos when it gets resolved but I had a weird thing happen that deserved a mention.

I ordered a pair of MDT chassis weights from MDT and the small package arrived, torn on the outside all the way through to one of the internal zip lock baggies containing one of the weights. Well, one of the weights was missing.

This was clearly an accident that happened well beyond MDTs shipping system.

I contacted MDT customer service and they shipped a new pair that very day, no questions asked.

I am now a MDT fan boy. Thanks MDT.
I have found MDT to be very responsive and having great customer focused CS.

IMO, they are doing it right.

Reactions: Newbie2020
I have a similar experience. I misplaced the action screws for an old LSS. I emailed MDT asking for an invoice so I could purchase the screws. They sent screws instead of an invoice!! How's that for world class service. Thanks MDT.

Yep... typical for MDT.
I acquired a stock that had fallen out of a friend's pickup while he was driving. It was SCRATCHED UP.... but repairable. A bit of filing, couple cans of paint... looks good. Needed new hardware. MDT sent it out right away, and wouldn't even let me pay the postage (I tried).

That's a testament to both the CS, and the robust product!

Reactions: Newbie2020