TXAZ

NOC NOMO
Hessian
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2020
Biden doesn't scare me as much as Biden's mental health + Harris.

bab029

Hammer Mechanic
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 16, 2011
Louisiana
I won't disagree, but the sad fact is internet privacy laws, or lack thereof, make all that paper stuff obsolete:/
My entire redneck family already thinks the guns they’ve bought from a dealer in the last 20 years are registered.

How many people on this site own at least one can or sbr?

Over the last couple years, how many thousand form 4s have been processed?

If I’m the gov, it sure looks like folks don’t mind having their shit on a list.

joshobean

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks to the Sniper's Hide forum for posting this thread. Time to wake up people. I also went to the Biden website and read about their stance on firearms and our freedoms therein. Maybe in the past politics had a bit of fear-mongering involved to sway votes, but this time its straight from the horse's mouth!

Wake up America.

Merle

Mr. Air Force
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
" Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children."

WTF? Are you allowed 6 shells for hunting rugrats or how exactly is the law written to protect game birds more than children?
That's exactly what I was thinking too! Whoever wrote that bullshit should be kicked in the balls/snatch.

joshobean

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2019
In addition to bans on high-cap magazines, I read this on his site last night guys, get your rears out and vote!

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

Quoting from the page above:
"End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts. "

I don't know how this would stand up in court, but since they have inferred they may pack the supreme court, its not out of the realm of impossible. This is ballgame over for me. I don't care what you think of the other guy, but at least our freedom and the 2nd isn't going to be trampled on. You are gauranteed it will with Biden!

Vexent

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 11, 2020
    North Georgia
    So if the internet is considered a basic human necessity now, and owning firearms is constitutionally covered could he actually attempt this and have it passed?

joshobean

Private
    Minuteman
    Mar 25, 2019
    While it might seem a stretch the answer is YES - if they pack the Supreme Court, control the House, Senate, and White House at the same time. Such complete power would let them do just about whatever they please. Don't forget the 1994 Assualt weapons ban which was the law of the land for 10 years, and which they want to return to and implement on steroids.

Judicial activism seems to now allow judges to interpret and bend our Constitution as they see fit, if it happens at the Supreme Court there's not much to challenge that.

For more hard facts on the Biden plans, check out Mr. GnG's latest video. I had to pick my jaw up at the definitions of assualt weapons and the desire to tax any "high-capacity" magazine subject under the NFA. IMagine having to register, engrave, and pay a $200 tax on every 10+ round magazine you have!

Link:

WOW -- YouTube removed the video! I watched the whole thing, no idea why it was removed. Talk about censorship.

Last edited: