• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Protecting the REAL drug dealers . . . .

That's just the lowest level. You won't convince me that you are serious until the people who run the Pharmaceutical companies and the politicians on their payroll are in prison along side the doctors and Pharmacists on their payroll. Pardon me if I don't try to hold my breath until that happens.

20 years ago I did a short stint as a recruiter for pharmaceutical sales reps. I will never forget a series of conversations with some reps from Purdue I was trying to recruit out. They were making $250K a year and wanted to leave. Reps at other companies were making a lot less than half that. I asked every one of them why they would want to leave something so lucrative and they all told me because their conscience wouldnt let them do it anymore. They were selling a drug called oxycontin (this was before the opiod crisis and the first time I ever heard of it) and being instructed to sell it off label. One gal said she was even being forced to sell it for mothers in labor. It would be another 5-10 years until I understood the weight of those conversations.....

What I find really fucked up,te people that genuinely need these drugs get stigmatized by the underbelly of society.

Other than terminal patients who really needs these drugs? I kind of believe that some pain is part of the human condition. Yeah, take some OTC Tylenol to take the edge off, then deal with what is left.

Other than terminal patients who really needs these drugs? I kind of believe that some pain is part of the human condition. Yeah, take some OTC Tylenol to take the edge off, then deal with what is left.
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but maybe you need to experience some real pain to understand what it's all about.
In 1988 I tee boned a car that ran a redlight, I tore the A pillar off the vehicle and ended up in the back seat with my Panhead resting on top of me.
I spent six months in the hospital and had over 48 fractures along with multiple internal organ damage.
When our preist came to see me I begged him to pray fro my death.
I was over a year recouping, effectively ending my career as a LEO.
I could have but didn't apply for disability.
Instead.
I applied and went through the apprenticeship as a heavy equipment operator and made my way for 30+ years not once bitching about how I felt.
During the last years of my career (2013) I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin's lymphoma, and had cervial surgery on C-6-C-3.
I also had 2 rotator cuff surgeries that installed 18 anchors (2013) ,hey I was going to be off for the winter recuperating from cervical surgery might as well get it all done at once.
Mind you,I'm still not retired yet, like the good Marine that I am, I set a goal and if I had to crawl to the finish line so be it.
Come around 2016 my life became unbearable, it was discovered that I now needed another cervical surgery.
My neck is about as bad as it gets,they have to peel my face back and go in through the front to remove the hardware from the previous surgery and fuse C-1 through C-6 with a break in the center to give me a little movement.
But I wanted to make it 2 more years,so I had 18 Facet injections,and 12 Radio ablations done to the nerve roots to help kill the pain.
In 2017 when I went in for my full body scan (Non Hodgkin's lymphoma) it was determined that I now needed both shoulders replaced along with my left hip,oh I also had a double hernia.
I applied for SS disability in 2018 and was approved in 30 days,my attorney told me that in 35 years of practice he has never seen a claim approved so quick.
I made it to the end, so you want to tell me your opinion on OTC Tylenol again.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but maybe you need to experience some real pain to understand what it's all about.
In 1988 I tee boned a car that ran a redlight, I tore the A pillar off the vehicle and ended up in the back seat with my Panhead resting on top of me.
I spent six months in the hospital and had over 48 fractures along with multiple internal organ damage.
Instead.
I applied and went through the apprenticeship as a heavy equipment operator and made my way for 30+ years not once bitching about how I felt.
During the last years of my career (2013) I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin's lymphoma, and had cervial surgery on C-6-C-3.
I also had 2 rotator cuff surgeries that installed 18 anchors (2013) ,hey I was going to be off for the winter recuperating from cervical surgery might as well get it all done at once.
Mind you,I'm still not retired yet, like the good Marine that I am, I set a goal and if I had to crawl to the finish line so be it.
Come around 2016 my life became unbearable, it was discovered that I now needed another cervical surgery.
My neck is about as bad as it gets,they have to peel my face back and go in through the front to remove the hardware from the previous surgery and fuse C-1 through C-6 with a break in the center to give me a little movement.
But I wanted to make it 2 more years,so I had 18 Facet injections,and 12 Radio ablations done to the nerve roots to help kill the pain.
In 2017 when I went in for my full body scan (Non Hodgkin's lymphoma) it was determined that I now needed both shoulders replaced along with my left hip,oh I also had a double hernia.
I applied for SS disability in 2018 and was approved in 30 days,my attorney told me that in 35 years of practice he has never seen a claim approved so quick.

My street cred may not match up to yours, then again it might. That does not really matter anyhow. I'm sure as shit not going to talk about the pain I have had here. What matters is the answer to this question. When is temporary pain relief worth the risk of life long drug addiction? Your reasoning comes from the premise the Pushers push.... They would have you believe, it is worth any risk to avoid pain. I do not believe that. I'll live with my pain and keep my freedom. Then again, I don't know your pain. Just be sure that you understand the risk that comes with the relief offered by the Pushers.

Reading your experiences, as you write them, it sounds to me like you have let the doctors put you through a lot looking for relief, but the relief did not come. It sounds like doctors treated you poorly, bilking your insurance company for proceedures that helped you very little or not at all. If that is the way it was then that is too bad.

This statement saddens me as it reflects the attitude of someone who has never had to deal with chronic nerve related pain. It never relents. Once again, it never stops, does not get better, it fucking does not go away. This is why certain drugs are needed.

Go ahead and think Tylenol will solve the pain. I just hope you never have to deal with what I have dealt with for the last 15 years.

This statement saddens me as it reflects the attitude of someone who has never had to deal with chronic nerve related pain. It never relents. Once again, it never stops, does not get better, it fucking does not go away. This is why certain drugs are needed.

Go ahead and think Tylenol will solve the pain. I just hope you never have to deal with what I have dealt with for the last 15 years.

My resolve is weakening regarding my determination not to discuss my own pain. There were two years of my life where I had to sit down if I felt the need to cough, because the pain a cough caused pinched and inflamed nerves in my back often caused me to blackout.

I'm not trying to compare my pain to yours. I have no way to know your pain.

Deal with your own pain in your own way, if you feel the Pushers deserve your wealth then give it to them.

My street cred may not match up to yours, then again it might. That does not really matter anyhow. I'm sure as shit not going to talk about the pain I have had here. What matters is the answer to this question. When is temporary pain relief worth the risk of life long drug addiction? Your reasoning comes from the premise the Pushers push.... They would have you believe, it is worth any risk to avoid pain. I do not believe that. I'll live with my pain and keep my freedom. Then again, I don't know your pain. Just be sure that you understand the risk that comes with the relief offered by the Pushers.

Reading your experiences, as you write them, it sounds to me like you have let the doctors put you through a lot looking for relief, but the relief did not come. It sounds like doctors treated you poorly, bilking your insurance company for proceedures that helped you very little or not at all. If that is the way it was then that is too bad.

With all respect Don, thats not for real, and we're dealing with 2 issues here, apples and oranges.

- Did/Do the pharmaceutical companies and doctors fuck up out of greed and sometimes ignorance? You bet they did.

-Does that make all forms of pain relief bad? No more than some idiot shooting up a school makes all guns bad. Its just a thing: either you use it with caution and respect and it serves you, or you abuse it and it owns you.

Ive suffered from several spinal injuries, one since I was 5-6 years old at the C2/C3. I have a script for a fairly strong true opiate. I take one about every two weeks-month just so I can actually sleep through the night w/o waking up from the pain. Then, for the next few days, I can put my mind back to that place it didnt hurt for a few hours...kind of like remembering a good blow job. BUT I KNOW ITS ADDICTIVE SO I EXERCISE WISDOM AND CAUTION. It serves me.

I under stand not all can do that. Some should never touch it. I would not smoke another cigarette...thats my weakness. Everyones different but you shouldnt condemn a thing out of sorts, condemn the poor choices of those who handle them.

Reactions: Ravenworks

Let's get something straight right from the start.
Everything that was done to me had at least three other opinions
My wife has the medical credentials to treat me,with that I was very much informed.
The doctors around here just don't dole out pills,those day's are over.
Cancer has a way of screwing with blood and bone,you know those things that cause your joints to disappear.
The treatments I had done to my neck ( facet injections and RA) are nothing but a bandaid to buy a patient time.
Believe me,I'd rather be kicked in the nuts than go through that again.
Brother, I have some pretty big balls and their are folks that struggle with everyday life because of pain.
How many times have you had to relearn getting dressed,to eat or have someone wipe your ass because you couldn't?

That attitude is unfortunately a bit too common in the "righteous" folks who want to be all puritanical and demand that people should suffer.

Why should people suffer if it can easily be made not as bad?
What gives someone the right to decree that "sorry I think humans should suffer so get to suffering"?

Why should anyone have any right to ask the "government" to have people with guns "Just follow orders" to make it near impossible for people in profound endless pain that you can't fully imagine to have to jump through impossible hoops to try to get the relief they need?

Too many folks these days are driven to killing themselves because they simply can't live anymore with the excruciating pain, but some busybodies told the government to "get tough" on pain killers, so of course they go for the simple stupid route of attacking the doctors & those that really need it.

Should that not be a personal choice made between the patient & their doctor after both are fully aware of all the possible issues?

You may have lifelong low to mid level pain, but try seeing how it is when your pain is the kind that you can't hardly talk because of, or that you can barely think because it's so bad, that feels like your nerves are on fire... with no end.. and no you won't "get used to it" or "Just deal with it". Good luck trying to sleep in that situation. You want to see some pain, try decent UV burns to your eyes, you can get strong meds, or enjoy hell for a day and night (or longer)

This is why the knee jerk reaction of "something must be done" that is always demanded of the government, almost invariably does Nothing at all to solve the "crisis" but has the effect of making things very bad for the law abiding citizens.

20 years ago I was prescribed VIOX, I swear I went to heaven. That went away, not much compares, but the 3 yrs I was on it, I made gains I felt for 15 yrs.
I do not or cannot fathom some of your pains you guys experience, but I look like an 80 yr old walking down the stairs in the morning so I can go out to my garage, pop a piroxicam and 2 aspirin while drinking water and coffee. 30 min later I can move.
Fuck Tylenol.

With all respect Don, thats not for real, and we're dealing with 2 issues here, apples and oranges.

- Did/Do the pharmaceutical companies and doctors fuck up out of greed and sometimes ignorance? You bet they did.

-Does that make all forms of pain relief bad? No more than some idiot shooting up a school makes all guns bad. Its just a thing: either you use it with caution and respect and it serves you, or you abuse it and it owns you.

Ive suffered from several spinal injuries, one since I was 5-6 years old at the C2/C3. I have a script for a fairly strong true opiate. I take one about every two weeks-month just so I can actually sleep through the night w/o waking up from the pain. Then, for the next few days, I can put my mind back to that place it didnt hurt for a few hours...kind of like remembering a good blow job. BUT I KNOW ITS ADDICTIVE SO I EXERCISE WISDOM AND CAUTION. It serves me.

I under stand not all can do that. Some should never touch it. I would not smoke another cigarette...thats my weakness. Everyones different but you shouldnt condemn a thing out of sorts, condemn the poor choices of those who handle them.

OK I get it you have a right to your opinion and if mine is different I should shut up because you have an absolute right not to have your reasoning challenged. Further more you have addressed me then set up a strawman who said things that I have not said. You disagree with mine so what.

Reactions: Maggot
OK I get it you have a right to your opinion and if mine is different I should shut up because you have an absolute right not to have your reasoning challenged. Further more you have addressed me then set up a strawman who said things that I have not said. You disagree with mine so what.
It's all about presentation.
What if I were to say to you that you couldn't have Insulin,Beta Blockers,cholesterol meds etc.
The post above mine is the stuff that pisses me off.
Nothing like a hoe blowing a doctor,getting her script for free from medicaid then selling it for a G.
Your original post marginalized people in general that have pain issues.
Let's talk about fucking someone up on anti-depressants since they stil pass those out like candy.

True pain management can be done that does not turn the patient into a “junkie”. I don’t mean some Eastern, holistic nonsense either. A real pain management doctor can do this. Many studies have proven that the exact doseage required to manage pain does not cause addiction. The definition of “manage” has to be taken into account also. The legal drug peddlers should be punished but no one should have to live with pain unless they choose to.

Like any and everything else it boils down to personal responsibility and integrity for the pharm. companies, physicians, and end product users. Sadly we see little of that.

Its really no different than a gun. By itself it will never hurt anyone. Its all in the hands of the user.

I know a guy that needed heavy duty opiates due to nerve damage in his sinus.

Opiates certainly have a legitimate clinical purpose.

Me on the other hand, I've got high pain tolerance and opiates don't seem to do much for me.

If I ever get messed up that badly, it's not going to be pretty.

I got a Vicodin prescription after a rough wisdom tooth extraction. I took one, it did nothing. I wasn't about to try to figure out how many it would take to do something so I put them away and toughed it out.

Since then I've had kidney stones and gall stones, two of the worst pains you can have. Eventually I passed the kidney stones and had my gall bladder out so that pain is gone but if I ever experience that as a chronic pain, I would be a lot more miserable than I am now and mean too.

Let's get something straight right from the start.
Everything that was done to me had at least three other opinions
My wife has the medical credentials to treat me,with that I was very much informed.
The doctors around here just don't dole out pills,those day's are over.
Cancer has a way of screwing with blood and bone,you know those things that cause your joints to disappear.
The treatments I had done to my neck ( facet injections and RA) are nothing but a bandaid to buy a patient time.
Believe me,I'd rather be kicked in the nuts than go through that again.
Brother, I have some pretty big balls and their are folks that struggle with everyday life because of pain.
How many times have you had to relearn getting dressed,to eat or have someone wipe your ass because you couldn't?

I'm on both side of the coin because of my knowledge of the industry.

I used to keep licenses up to date with controlled substances, but they are regulated by the DEA.

FDA shuts you equipment off and squeezes you out of business.

The DEA puts me jail when I can't account for 10 kgs of Sudafed.

So my brothers and I made he decision at a few $ more isn't worth possible jail sentence.

It's easier to get my business/block buildings than it is to find a drug dealer on the street. And makes for better headlines.
Some dug companies push/make samples overly accesable

Some doctors prescribe too much, knowlingly or not. (Not all doctors are qualified, in case you were wondering).

The last 30-40 years medicine has really focused on "quality of life". The debate is always a hot topic.

Give a drug that is addictive if abused or give them nothing so they don't get addicted but possibly go outside the medical field and score smack or live in pain.

Problem is the only way they have to stop severe pain is opioids or synthetic opioids....they are both addictive.

Like a German U-boat captain said...

"Everyone's a atheist until their first depth charge attack"

Same story I talked about in my above post.
Media wise I compare that to a mass shooting in the news and giving gun owners a bad name.

The Doctors up here are all hooked together.
If you go to ANY doctor on the books in the USA and see another doctor they will see it.
It's the off book treatment's that are the cash cow which is bleeding the medicaid system dry.
Did you notice they didn't talk about the amount of patients busted along with the Doctor's scamming Medicaid.
That right there is putting a big strain on the system.
Florida is flush with crooked foriegn doctors scamming the system,that A- don't even have an office and B are involved with sending shit right up I-95
The Medicare scams in Florida are a different ballgame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggot
Well, if some years ago I was skeptical about the benefits of drugs, and drug-based products, today, I have a completely different opinion on this topic. Let me explain, I've suffered from insomnia and anxiety for several years till recently. And nothing helped me get rid of those problems until my doctor recommended me some kratom capsules from https://sakratom.com/buy/kratom-capsules/. In the beginning, I thought it is a joke, but after 2 months of treatment, I finally could sleep 8 hours per day, and it was awesome. I also tried CBD and THC oils, and they are useful, but still, you can have some adverse effects, and capsules are much better.

Last edited:
I know someone who has pathological fractures that don't heal. Sacrum, pelvis, hips...just wakes up with ribs fractures. Their last bone scan had 5 levels of ribs fractures and chronic sacral fractures. Not 5 rib fractures ..5 levels of rib fractures. Had stage 3 kidney failure from NSAIDs. Taking max Tylenol facing liver damage...

Many here know of all the damages I've had to deal with. After the accident in '04 I've been left with all kinds of 'consolation prizes' just for showing up. Actually, it is definite more along the lines of 'because you're still alive, you're going to feel this all-day/every-day...whether you like it or not'.

And yeah, when the weather is changing, such as barometric pressure and the like,,, that too sets things off even more.

I didn't ask for ANY of these damages, and it is all on the 18 y/o girl that was driving the other vehicle. But I'm the one who wakes up to it, each day. I used to like morning, as they used to be the 'best time of the day...'

Now I sorta dread them, and they're DEFINITELY the worst time of the day for me.

Yeah, they pushed the Oxy onto me, when I was living in the hospital. 2 pills, every 2 hours, and that just kept things 'tolerable'. After a lot of months, you try quitting THAT cold-turkey.

I don't recommend that. But I did it. Now I avoid that crap like the plague. I take other stuff (prescribed) and I have a daily regimen. As I said earlier, the accident was in '04. I still get rocket-surgeons asking me "you almost all healed-up and gooder" now?

The whole concept of "permanent damages" are temporary, right? As in "You're only Permanently Physically Disabled for another week or so,,,, yes?"

Ya'll see the logic here? Or the absolute LACK of it? How about the sheer stupidity? There's a fair-smattering of that going on as well.

Ya'll ever seen that t-shirt that say "Medicated for YOUR protection".....

Think about that.

Judge yourselves, before jumping on the judge-wagon of others. Not all of us WANT to use/need the drugs/medications. Some of us actually 'take less each day, of weaker things' just to continue to get by and not get overly complacent. Would I rather not need/use any of 'em, sure. Are YOU happier and safer and comfortable'er when I do.... sure again.

When it hurts like fuck to simply have to get up, and stumble with your cane to simply get to the bathroom to take a piss, My Lady's fake tree standing in the corner sure looks a lot more enticing at times. Simply because it's closer. HA.

And yes, there are STILL times where I can't walk at all, and need a walker just to move from one room to another. Fun, ain't it?

Enjoy your abilities..... and relish in the fact that some-other-stupid-idiotic-adolescent hasn't changed YOUR life and taken away your training, experience, abilities, career, etc.

But I'm not bitter.....

Our prescribing laws have gotten numerous the last few years. Written or digital controlled scripts, controlled substance reporting database required for every pt, etc. As with everything the actions of a few shitbirds messes up everything. The "pain clinic" docs. Makes my daily routine or weekend call ins more of a pain in the ass to prescribe. Instead of handling the offenders they institute encompassing restrictions on everybody.

What I find really fucked up,te people that genuinely need these drugs get stigmatized by the underbelly of society.
Yup. It’s unfortunate but because of the backlash of the crisis, you then wind up with docs underprescribing, not wanting to give any opioids to any patient ever.

Our prescribing laws have gotten numerous the last few years. Written or digital controlled scripts, controlled substance reporting database required for every pt, etc. As with everything the actions of a few shitbirds messes up everything. The "pain clinic" docs. Makes my daily routine or weekend call ins more of a pain in the ass to prescribe. Instead of handling the offenders they institute encompassing restrictions on everybody.
Well, I went from retiring to spending a month in the ICU and another month in a step down floor.
Then a year doing chemo then onward to palliative care because no one wanted to help.
My biggest pet peve is having to deal with a nurse practitioner that is clueless and thinks she has the needed 30k hours of training to call the shots.

Here's some no bullshit reading from a conservative pain doctor.

Some NP's and PA's though there are some really very good ones can be some real PITA wannabes. The ones who always a chip on the shoulder because they are not an MD and want to be one. There is a definite need for these drugs. The ones around me that ran "pain clinics" abused it into a symbiotic relationship of feeding their pockets while feeding addiction in patients that shouldn't have been on oxy. Stigmatizes for those that truly are the patients that need regular opiods........but that is a finite group.

Last edited:
Watch TV for an hour. Which commercials exceed the most, lawyers or pharmaceuticals?

• Wow
Reactions: tomcatmv
From a post by Diverdon:

Q: " When is temporary pain relief worth the risk of life long drug addiction?"
A: I think that is a question that only the pain sufferer can answer.

Different people perceive, and handle pain differently. One person may say they would rather die or become addicted to a drug than continue to suffer with the amount of pain they are dealing with, while the next person would say they can handle the pain for another day...or two...or three...etc.

Unfortunately, many sufferers of chronic pain are dealing with issues that were the result of someone else's actions, such as an automobile collision that wasn't their fault, and they just want the pain to end...either by becoming addicted to a drug, or by dying. I'll leave the choice up to the person who has to deal with that pain, as I am not in their shoes.

Well, if some years ago I was skeptical about the benefits of drugs, and drug-based products, today, I have a completely different opinion on this topic.
So, what CBD bullshit are you going to link to later? I'll just say it now to get it out in front, fuck off spammer.

Instead.
Nothing bro. 800 mg.