• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prove your that!!!

I agree with the above post let them compete I mean there is no difference between boys and girls and girls can do anything a guy can so let the field be equal and level I am not for men cross dressing but Its not me so what do I care . a 220 lb man in the wiba is no difference between them and the 120 lb female boxer lol . Let them box , It just makes it more honest if men and women competed in the same events with no gender getting any advantage , and let the chips and teeth fall and where they will . who ever wins wins and who ever looses looses .

Reactions: deersniper

And, congrats to Andraya and Terry. The fastest boys in all of Connecticut's girls highschool track.

I still think the easiest thing to decipher all of this BS is reach down and grab, are you dangling or not, pretty simple. Option A , yes, or Ootikn B, no.

Women want equal rights and all. Hope the bill fails. Sometimes you reap what you sow.

@Bender - I will take your word for it.

I wimens the way they are. pretty, curves, soft skin, smelling nice.
Pretty sure they do more than couple things better than dudes.
I can jot down a short list if your imagination isnt working...?
365E77A6-C06F-4063-A8BE-3093CE53D892.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner and Rthur
So femnazis, what was that crap you were mooing about women being better than men?

English is hard...

Prove your that!!!

Second person possessive adjective that identifies as a contraction, that happens to be a possessive adjective that modifies a noun.

Trying to make sense of it will get yore ass labeled as a grammarphobe.

#transgrammarpride

Last edited:
Fuckin English, it's the most contradictory language on this rock.

It's also why it's one of the most successful international languages.

Try making up a new word in French....
(For example, in English we all knew what a "walkman" was, cue the official guardians of french linguistics trying to come up with the correct French name for it HA!)

English is successful because it isn't afraid to play dirty and walk up to some other language, smack them in the face and steal words, phrases, entire bits of their language, stuff it in the bag and figure out how to make the rules fit later on.

It also helps that most native speakers are of the "rules, we heard someone said there were rules" persuasion.

Probably a good thing since currently the English language is at war with hieroglyphics for who will come out on top and the outcome is a bit unsure :unsure:

Maybe.

Or I get it and am just a friggin goofball.

No dude here (well maybe a couple, but you know those pussy man nurses) could even pretend to be a woman......
I'm soooo glad, I'm soooo ugly, I'd NEVER be mistaken for a female! Never has it been a question. Mac:ROFLMAO:

All I'm going to state is the fact that 'they' have used up/taken way too many letter, names, titles, symbol's, and whatever in 'their' way of demanding attention. So it all boils down to these two titles:

He's
and
She's
Period.
Full stop.

Anyone who decides that they don't want to be classified in the above, are "That's".

When in doubt, refer to Rule 1.

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388