• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD PRS 6mm BR Manners TCS PRS Impact 737 Straight Jacket Armory w/ Components

Five7guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Picked this up months ago with intentions of doing some local PRS matches and I have yet to load a round into the magazine so I've decided to let it go to someone who'll use it.

Price is $4650 Reduced to just $3500 PLUS shipping

Barreled action was done by Straight Jacket armory and the previous owner rattle canned the barrel
350 rounds down the barrel.

-Impact 737r 308 bf
-Area 419 break
-Barreled action from straight jacket armory
-----Barrel Contour: Heavy Palma
-----CAL/Twist options: 6mm 7 twist
-----Finished Barrel Length: 24
-----Chamber: 6 BR .112 FREEBORE
-----Muzzle Threaded 5/8X24TPI
-trigger tech trigger(NOT A DIAMOND THE SHOE IS PAINTED)
-mcs TCS Chassis with sikes clutch/knob and FULL weight set can't recall what the camo pattern is called but it looks really nice and has a metallic quality/color to it
-2 Unused MDT 10rd Magazines

Here is the components list per the previous owner (I did not count bullets or brass just going off what he told me here

Redding type s match set with expander mandrel and bushing
---977 Berger 105 hybrids
--- 110 once fired, de-primed, re-sized brass
--- 38 twice fried, still primed brass
--- 11 once fired, not resized
--- 80 once fried, resized, de-primed, tumbled (good to load and go)
There are a couple of live rounds included as well

(all brass IS sorted into individual baggies so you know which brass is which)

Below is a link to the original ad I purchased the Barreled action and all components listed from this seller the manners PRS TCS I bought separately as I wanted the Sikes clutch which this has. I will NOT sell the stock unless the Barreled action and components sell first so please don't ask.

If you have any questions just ask.

Email or text is best for communication [email protected] 480-292-3285 I'm an established member here and on ar15 dot com under the same user name as well I'm in the KAC FB group. I accept DISCREET venmo, paypal F&F or CC +3% I would take a check/money order but will wait until my bank assures me it's cleared before anything ships.

NO TRADES

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry Lambert
I believe that is the sage flats camo and an exclusive from Altus. I have the same on my T4A. Very nice.

I believe that is the sage flats camo and an exclusive from Altus. I have the same on my T4A. Very nice.
Thank you for sharing I honestly wasn’t sure what the pattern was called. It’s a great looking pattern for sure!

Bump for the weekend. with a price drop $4500 Shipped for the package! Really quite a deal here folks. Happy Easter

**Pics included of components

Last edited:
ZomboMeme 7417.jpg

How's this still around Bump!
Let's move this $4k Plus Actual shipping cost or local pickup in Mesa, AZ

Reactions: atombomb
Final Reduction $3800 plus shipping or $3800 cash out the door if you're local

I need this sold this week I can't believe it's still here
$3500 which is $1200 less than I paid :(

PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING COST or $3500 cash if you're local