• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS dry fire training with TRIGGERCAM and Mantis X

one shot ST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Italy
When I do training dry or live I use often some tools to analyze my performance, TRIGGERCAM and Mantis X application, I can review what I do, partial time, reticle movements ecc ecc.
There are some good correlations between Mantis X data and real world.
This procedure works for me.

in the videos, starting position low ready 2 meters away from tripod, only one bag, after every two rounds I broke the position, back 1 meter and again.

In the picture you can see Mantis X data, where I broke the shot and the position of the reticle

Attachments

• 3D4F453F-9E9D-466B-BFAF-A4987C9E9573.jpeg
    3D4F453F-9E9D-466B-BFAF-A4987C9E9573.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 75
When I do training dry or live I use often some tools to analyze my performance, TRIGGERCAM and Mantis X application, I can review what I do, partial time, reticle movements ecc ecc.
There are some good correlations between Mantis X data and real world.
This procedure works for me.

in the videos, starting position low ready 2 meters away from tripod, only one bag, after every two rounds I broke the position, back 1 meter and again.

In the picture you can see Mantis X data, where I broke the shot and the position of the reticle

I loved dryfiring with my Mantis X. Until I left it in my pocket and threw the pants in the wash.

Nice reticle.

Reactions: one shot ST
Which mantis X? I have I think one of the first ones and I don't get those pretty graphs