• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS in SE Washington

Oakleys

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2022
PA
Hey guys, new here. Moving to Richland, Kennewick area for work and would like to get into PRS or something similar in the near future. Is there any events or courses in that area or surrounding? Thank you!

I don't compete, but here's a start

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2169082053392649/

Karstetter is this weekend I think, entries may be closed

Thank you very much for the links guys. Are these cool about spectators. I’d like to watch people shoot and maybe get to speak with them before I jump into it. Money will be tight when we get there most likely anyways

I don't compete, but here's a start

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2169082053392649/

Karstetter is this weekend I think, entries may be closed
Last weekend of this month Craig! And you better be there!

Oh man, you moved to the right place. Tons of opportunities to shoot PRS stylye competitions relatively close to you.

Lead Farm - Prosser, WA
Black Hammer (rimfire) - Milton Freewater, OR
Rock Lake Rifle Range - St John, WA
Sun Valley Shooting Park - Moxee, WA

Most of these places have a match nearly every month. Most stuff gets scheduled on Facebook - look for the group "Northwest Precision Community". Some are official PRS points matches that can be found here:

Thanks guys, can’t wait to get out there. Don’t have Facebook but looks like there is some info on PRS website

Sun Valley
Sprague
Rock lake

Those 3 ranges all have monthly PRS matches. You can almost shoot a match every weekend.

I shoot mostly rimfire stuff now but live here in the summer. The advice given is perfect and yes spectators are welcome. I believe Sun Targets has a centerfire match either the 20th or 21st. A rimfire event will be held on 27th at Rattlesnake Mtn shooting facility. Stop by D-M Targets in West Richland. Seth will point you to events

Reactions: Sheldon N