• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PRS Match fee reimbursement program

Wade

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
As a thank you to those who promote our products through hard work, practice, and preperation, Surgeon Rifles has begun a program for the 2012 PRS season in which any shooter who in a 2012 PRS match:
Shoots a Surgeon Rifle or rifle built on a Surgeon action,
Wears an approved Surgeon Rifles Shirt,
and finishes in the top 5 at the match,
Will be reimbursed his or her match entry fee.
Please contact me following the match to provide the needed information.

We would also like to welcome two amazing shooters and great guys to the Surgeon Rifles shooting team. We are both honored and excited that Terry Cross and Francis Kuehl will be shooting with us starting in the 2012 season.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing all of you this year.

Wade

Re: PRS Match fee reimbursement program

Can I be the water boy for the team? Congrats to Team Surgeon, that is a star studded lineup.

Dude, that is friggin awesome. Thanks Wade and Preston for giving me another goal, achievable or not.

Poontelli

of course now i need a surgeon rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">of course now i need a surgeon rifle
</div></div>

LOL

What is considered an approved surgeon shirt?

I think it's the one in pirtles sig. Notice there was no mention of surgeon pants

Should liven up the matches

smile.gif

Wade, you have my address so go ahead and send my checks.....

Mick

Wow! Very cool! I need to find a Surgeon action and build myself a rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Very cool! I need to find a Surgeon action and build myself a rifle. </div></div>

I'd be willing to bet if you call Surgeon they can quickly remedy your problem of not having an action.
smile.gif

Dustin

Hey Wade just making sure that this shirt with the SR logo meets the requirements?

Shirt.jpg

Congrats to Terry and Francis!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As a thank you to those who promote our products through hard work, practice, and preperation, Surgeon Rifles has begun a program for the 2012 PRS season in which any shooter who in a 2012 PRS match:
Shoots a Surgeon Rifle or rifle built on a Surgeon action,
Wears an approved Surgeon Rifles Shirt,
and finishes in the top 5 at the match,
Will be reimbursed his or her match entry fee.
Please contact me following the match to provide the needed information.

We would also like to welcome two amazing shooters and great guys to the Surgeon Rifles shooting team. We are both honored and excited that Terry Cross and Francis Kuehl will be shooting with us starting in the 2012 season.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing all of you this year.

Wade
</div></div>

I would like to take a moment and say, "Thank You" to Wade for giving me the opportunity to shoot with a highly respected and well liked group of shooters. I am honored and humbled to be part of team Surgeon.

I also want to say, "Thank You" to Scott Parks from Vortex for including me as part of their team. I greatly appreciate the support Scott has shown me.

Last, I also want to thank Vu and all the guys at Nor Cal for giving me and hundreds of other people the opportunity to shoot and compete.

I'm really looking forward to the 2012 PRS shooting season. It will be a blast!

Francis

Very, very generous of Surgeon. Especially considering that match entry fees are $200+ these days and many of the top shooters run Surgeons....

It is diffidently cool of the guys at Surgeon for basically sponsoring the whole entire field..... I know I may never get in the top 5, but this gives me a little better kick in the ass to try
wink.gif

Congrats Mr Animal-well deserved!

Wade-which are approved SR shirts (I need a couple fo sho!)?