• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk PRS Matches in WV/VA area

ZenBiker990

Control/Alt/Delete
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2011
United States
Looking for location of any matches held in West Virginia/Western Virginia areas, and contact info. New to PRS discipline and would like to lurk at some matches to see if they're something I'm physically up to, or if not participate in, at least lend a hand. Thanks in advance.

I've been a member at Peacemaker for a couple of years now. I beleve they are hosting 4 PRS matches this year.

Also, check out their monthly Long Range Challenge match. It is 5 stages, 5 targets per stage. Targets are 400 to 1100 yards. Shot all prone and no time limit (though you might get yelled at a bit if you take too long :)). It's a friendly match, everyone helps each other with spotting, and there are some really good shooters that come out to practice. I learned alot last year just watching and talking to them.

I am planning on shooting PRS matches this year, and hoping to build on what I learned shooting those local club matches.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thunder Valley Precision in Kimbolton ohio is having a couple events this year. It's around 1 1/2 hrs east of Columbus which makes it about 5 hrs from Peacemaker though.

Check out Bang Steel, they are in Bland VA. Just off of I - 77 north of whithville they hold match's every 5 weeks or so, they have a we site just look up bang steel.com

my favorite place, facility and people wise.

I've been a member at Peacemaker for a couple of years now. I beleve they are hosting 4 PRS matches this year.

Also, check out their monthly Long Range Challenge match. It is 5 stages, 5 targets per stage. Targets are 400 to 1100 yards. Shot all prone and no time limit (though you might get yelled at a bit if you take too long :)). It's a friendly match, everyone helps each other with spotting, and there are some really good shooters that come out to practice. I learned alot last year just watching and talking to them.

I am planning on shooting PRS matches this year, and hoping to build on what I learned shooting those local club matches.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Virginia Precision Rifle Club in Gretna, VA has monthly PRS Club Matches.