• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms PRS/NRL Impact Setup *Price Drop 6-2-21* Trades added

z77280

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2018
Montgomery, TX
I don't have the time to mess with this as I thought I would, so time to move this down the road to someone who will.

I am the owner and have physical possession of all items.
I do not want to split anything out at this time, would like to sell as a package or packages as listed.
First "I will take it" publicly followed by a PM trumps all. If you have questions please ask. If you would like to discuss anything over the phone, send me a PM and we can exchange numbers.
Face-to-Face in the Houston, TX area (located in Montgomery) is highly preferred as I cannot ship powder or primers. If you are not a TX LTC holder, I will require you to go through an FFL.

Most items are new, like new, or excellent condition.

Only trades interested in are as follows with cash each way as needed:
Accuracy International AX50/AX50-ELR
Sig Sauer Sig50/McMillan Tac50 (repeater)
Westley Richards O/U shotgun
Browning Superposed Diana/Midas (boxed barrel set)

Package 2 trade for Christensen Arms BA Tactical 338 Lapua.

Package 1: $10,250 $9,750
Rifle:
  • Impact 737R right hand in 6 Creedmoor. This is a factory barreled action I purchased directly from them. It has exactly 14 rounds down the tube and approximately 50 dry fires. Early 3 digit S/N of R078x.
  • TriggerTech Diamond Pro Curve. Have original box and everything it came with. It is currently on a -0- hanger and will come with a -15 hanger also.
  • Leupold MK5 HD 5-25x56 FFP with H59 reticle (Model #171774). Have original box and everything it came with.
  • Spuhr SP-5006 mount. Have original box and everything it came with.
  • Send-It level. Never mounted, taken out of box and put batteries in it to confirm function.
  • Area 419 6mm Hellfire and thread protector. Have original box and everything it came with. Thread protector does have a few scratches on it.
  • MPA BA Comp Chassis in Tungsten with rear monopod weight, enhanced bag rider, rotating barricade stop, and spigot (all currently mounted). This is the last version before going to the ambi cut. Will include NV bridge and pic rail and original bag rider (not currently mounted). I purchased this used so have no box or paperwork nor the 2 round holder and the detent balls and springs for the adjuster wheels are missing (I can arrange replacements if it is a big deal). It does have a few scratches from previous owner, not bad, just full disclosure.
  • 3 Accurate-Mag (Ruger) and 1 AI 10-round magazines all with Area 419 mag extensions in gunmetal. Will include the original base plates.
Ammo/Reloading:
  • 86 rounds of factory Hornady 108 ELD-M ammo (Item #81391). 4 boxes are of same lot and come with the Hornady “Ammo Box”. The one partial box has 6 remaining rounds and 14 pieces fired brass (from this rifle).
  • 200 pieces of Alpha LRP brass in cases. 100 is 1x fired (has been tumbled but not sized) and 100 is 2x fired and is ready to load. This was all fired in a different Impact rifle and sized on Whidden dies by previous owner.
  • 1000 Nosler 105 gr Custom Competition bullets (Item # 16328) all same lot#
  • 2lbs H4350 powder (same lot #)
  • 600 CCI BR2 primers (same brick)
  • Whidden Gunworks click adjust bushing die set NIB
  • 5 Redding titanium nitrite neck sizing bushings (268,269,270,271,&272) and Redding bushing holder (all never used)
Misc:
  • Labradar with fiber optic sight (don’t remember who made it, but it was someone on The Hide) and Piet recoil trigger. Took the radar unit out to install sight and powered up from external battery, never used beyond that.
  • IDTS (Indoor Dry Fire Training) System with lens, Range “A”. This was set up once for about a month. Lens is currently “press fit” by finger into the factory Leupold cap and how I used it.
  • GreyOps Mini Plate, Gen 1. Like new, no box as it was shipped in bubble wrap from the early days of operation.
  • Atlas BT46-NC bi-pod with RRS BTC-Pro Clamp, Area 419 Barricade stop, BT-24 spiked feet, and BT-22 extensions. All are new and unused except the BT-24’s and they show some wear. You also get the free RRS hat that was sent with my original order, I have not worn it.
  • Possum Hollow cleaning rod bore guide with solvent trap
  • SoloHunter gun cover
  • 5.11 RUSH72 backpack with Centermassinc tripod scabbard (Sharpshooters) and Atlas bi-pod holder. Been to the range 1 time.
  • Centermassinc tripod saddle (Mini-Rifle Rest)
  • Short Action Precision Run-n’-Gun bag
  • ESC Dynamic Gear hybrid bag. Has slight surface rust on QD and is about 3/4 filled. This is how I received it. “Defiance” branded.
  • Sage Flats Shoot LLC bag. This one fits perfectly onto the GreyOps plate.
Package 2: $2,500 $2,350
  • Impact 737R right hand 308 BF action NIB, S/N R180x. I have only had out once to verify S/N when doing FFL transfer until the other day someone was interested in trading bolts. I removed the bolt to send pictures and noticed there are some faint marks on it from the factory test fitting? Again, just full disclosure.
  • TriggerTech Diamond Flat NIB
  • RRS BTC-Pro Clamp. NIP
  • MPA BA Comp Chassis in Gunmetal. This is the last version before going to the ambi cut. Has everything as it would come from the factory. I purchased this used It does have a few scratches and some red paint on the adjustment wheels from previous owner, not bad, just full disclosure.
Package 1&2: $12,500 $11,750

Last edited:
Package 1 Pictures
IMG_3448.jpg
IMG_3449.jpg
IMG_3450.jpg
IMG_3451.jpg
IMG_3452.jpg
IMG_3453.jpg
IMG_3454.jpg
IMG_3455.jpg
IMG_3459.jpg
IMG_3460.jpg
IMG_3456.jpg
IMG_3457.jpg
IMG_3458.jpg
IMG_3461.jpg

If your interested in one of the packages, let’s talk. Still would like to keep as packages at this point.

I don't have the time to mess with this as I thought I would, so time to move this down the road to someone who will.

I am the owner and have physical possession of all items.
I do not want to split anything out at this time, would like to sell as a package or packages as listed.
First "I will take it" publicly followed by a PM trumps all. If you have questions please ask. If you would like to discuss anything over the phone, send me a PM and we can exchange numbers.
Face-to-Face in the Houston, TX area (located in Montgomery) is highly preferred as I cannot ship powder or primers. If you are not a TX LTC holder, I will require you to go through an FFL.

Prices are firm at this time. Most items are new, like new, or excellent condition.

Only trades interested in are as follows with cash each way as needed:
Accuracy International AX50/AX50-ELR
Sig Sauer Sig50/McMillan Tac50 (repeater)
Westley Richards O/U shotgun
Browning Superposed Diana/Midas (boxed barrel set)

Package 1: $10,250
Rifle:
  • Impact 737R right hand in 6 Creedmoor. This is a factory barreled action I purchased directly from them. It has exactly 14 rounds down the tube and approximately 50 dry fires. Early 3 digit S/N of R078x.
  • TriggerTech Diamond Pro Curve. Have original box and everything it came with. It is currently on a -0- hanger and will come with a -15 hanger also.
  • Leupold MK5 HD 5-25x56 FFP with H59 reticle (Model #171774). Have original box and everything it came with.
  • Spuhr SP-5006 mount. Have original box and everything it came with.
  • Send-It level. Never mounted, taken out of box and put batteries in it to confirm function.
  • Area 419 6mm Hellfire and thread protector. Have original box and everything it came with. Thread protector does have a few scratches on it.
  • MPA BA Comp Chassis in Tungsten with rear monopod weight, enhanced bag rider, rotating barricade stop, and spigot (all currently mounted). This is the last version before going to the ambi cut. Will include NV bridge and pic rail and original bag rider (not currently mounted). I purchased this used so have no box or paperwork nor the 2 round holder and the detent balls and springs for the adjuster wheels are missing (I can arrange replacements if it is a big deal). It does have a few scratches from previous owner, not bad, just full disclosure.
  • 3 Accurate-Mag (Ruger) and 1 AI 10-round magazines all with Area 419 mag extensions in gunmetal. Will include the original base plates.
Ammo/Reloading:
  • 86 rounds of factory Hornady 108 ELD-M ammo (Item #81391). 4 boxes are of same lot and come with the Hornady “Ammo Box”. The one partial box has 6 remaining rounds and 14 pieces fired brass (from this rifle).
  • 200 pieces of Alpha LRP brass in cases. 100 is 1x fired (has been tumbled but not sized) and 100 is 2x fired and is ready to load. This was all fired in a different Impact rifle and sized on Whidden dies by previous owner.
  • 1000 Nosler 105 gr Custom Competition bullets (Item # 16328) all same lot#
  • 2lbs H4350 powder (same lot #)
  • 600 CCI BR2 primers (same brick)
  • Whidden Gunworks click adjust bushing die set NIB
  • 5 Redding titanium nitrite neck sizing bushings (268,269,270,271,&272) and Redding bushing holder (all never used)
Misc:
  • Labradar with fiber optic sight (don’t remember who made it, but it was someone on The Hide) and Piet recoil trigger. Took the radar unit out to install sight and powered up from external battery, never used beyond that.
  • IDTS (Indoor Dry Fire Training) System with lens, Range “A”. This was set up once for about a month. Lens is currently “press fit” by finger into the factory Leupold cap and how I used it.
  • GreyOps Mini Plate, Gen 1. Like new, no box as it was shipped in bubble wrap from the early days of operation.
  • Atlas BT46-NC bi-pod with RRS BTC-Pro Clamp, Area 419 Barricade stop, BT-24 spiked feet, and BT-22 extensions. All are new and unused except the BT-24’s and they show some wear. You also get the free RRS hat that was sent with my original order, I have not worn it.
  • Possum Hollow cleaning rod bore guide with solvent trap
  • SoloHunter gun cover
  • 5.11 RUSH72 backpack with Centermassinc tripod scabbard (Sharpshooters) and Atlas bi-pod holder. Been to the range 1 time.
  • Centermassinc tripod saddle (Mini-Rifle Rest)
  • Short Action Precision Run-n’-Gun bag
  • ESC Dynamic Gear hybrid bag. Has slight surface rust on QD and is about 3/4 filled. This is how I received it. “Defiance” branded.
  • Sage Flats Shoot LLC bag. This one fits perfectly onto the GreyOps plate.
Package 2: $2,500
  • Impact 737R right hand 308 BF action NIB, S/N R180x. I have only had out once to verify S/N when doing FFL transfer until the other day someone was interested in trading bolts. I removed the bolt to send pictures and noticed there are some faint marks on it from the factory test fitting? Again, just full disclosure.
  • TriggerTech Diamond Flat NIB
  • RRS BTC-Pro Clamp. NIP
  • MPA BA Comp Chassis in Gunmetal. This is the last version before going to the ambi cut. Has everything as it would come from the factory. I purchased this used It does have a few scratches and some red paint on the adjustment wheels from previous owner, not bad, just full disclosure.
Package 1&2: $12,500
Would you be willing to part with just the lab radar?