• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS pack, Dragon Egg or Mystery Ranch Assault or Front?

First I have to admit I am not against having multiple bags. I use the egg for PRS style and matches like ours where it's spread out up and down draws but the entire day <2 miles. It holds enough ammo and snacks. For two days, we just have to remember that we rifle ammo, etc for day two. Even in a lot of field style matches the distance for the day is not often that much. That said, there are some.

By the time I personally go to a hip belt, I want it to be on a light for capacity bag and probably am asking the hip belt to help carry the weight of the rifle on and tripod. So not sure I'd but the egg in a larger version.
Cheers.
I can get the Origional Dragon Egg considerably cheaper so think I'll give it a go, can always buy another bag later on.

Reactions: Diver160651
Cheers.
I can get the Origional Dragon Egg considerably cheaper so think I'll give it a go, can always buy another bag later on.
* oops we don't rifle ammo - lol we refill ammo in our packs. Sorry, that was so butchered -- but then again at least I am constant... consitantly bad.

After doing some reading, especially in this thread and specifically the posts from @Diver160651 , I ended up going with the Mystery Ranch 2-dap & I’m quite happy with it.

I think the egg would work well also, but it’s a matter of preference in how you like to carry & access your gear. For me the MR was a better fit.