• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Rimfire and NRLX22 in GA ?

RedDawn

WOLVERINES
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2017
I’ve been shooting rimfire competitions for a little over a year now in GA and seriously I’m hooked like a large mouth bass being reeled into the boat. I can’t get enough. For PRS matches we get to shoot at Cool Acres in Swainsboro GA and I really enjoy shooting there great facility run very well by Eric A. We were able to enjoy a NRLX22 hunter series match this year thanks to Eddie N. down at Arena in Blakley GA and it was a blast. For anything in between you have a handful of NRL22 matches you can fill in. I’m wondering if there’s anything that can be done or said by shooters to whom it may concern about getting more long range small target rimfire matches here in GA. I see a large following here just not enough places to enjoy the long range rimfire game. Any thoughts or comments or help would be appreciated thanks.

Reactions: buggz and CBeck
To be clear I am not an organizer of events .. I am a contestant or supporter and would love to see more teams and shooters involved here in GA because it’s not on par with other states. We have a tremendous following every match I visit I see the same and meet new shooters. Yes I’d love to see the sponsor involvement grow here and push the state to a new level of evolvement for the NRL22 and NRLX22 and PRS Rimfire because we all like to shoot 22lr.

Thanks … come out to an event and enjoy it with us.

Reactions: BamaBrad and CBeck
I’ve been shooting rimfire competitions for a little over a year now in GA and seriously I’m hooked like a large mouth bass being reeled into the boat. I can’t get enough. For PRS matches we get to shoot at Cool Acres in Swainsboro GA and I really enjoy shooting there great facility run very well by Eric A. We were able to enjoy a NRLX22 hunter series match this year thanks to Eddie N. down at Arena in Blakley GA and it was a blast. For anything in between you have a handful of NRL22 matches you can fill in. I’m wondering if there’s anything that can be done or said by shooters to whom it may concern about getting more long range small target rimfire matches here in GA. I see a large following here just not enough places to enjoy the long range rimfire game. Any thoughts or comments or help would be appreciated thanks.
If’n you want to travel down to central Florida after Thanksgiving, I’m holding my eoy 22 lr match in Volusia on the 26th. It’s NRL22 plus my own stages that reach out to 310 yards +/-. Come on down!

If’n you want to travel down to central Florida after Thanksgiving, I’m holding my eoy 22 lr match in Volusia on the 26th. It’s NRL22 plus my own stages that reach out to 310 yards +/-. Come on down!
That’s awesome I’d love to be there for the challenge. It’s only 5.5 hrs for me to Volusia FL but we have a tradition Fri Sat and Sun after Thanksgiving are whitetail hunting in the Forrest for us. Ya know what tho someone may see this and want to make it there tho if you had a link on practiscore or social media for the masses to follow.

Thanks for the invite !!

That’s awesome I’d love to be there for the challenge. It’s only 5.5 hrs for me to Volusia FL but we have a tradition Fri Sat and Sun after Thanksgiving are whitetail hunting in the Forrest for us. Ya know what tho someone may see this and want to make it there tho if you had a link on practiscore or social media for the masses to follow.

Thanks for the invite !!
Well, good hunting! Enjoy your time in the woods.

Here’s the Match link for those interested:

Reactions: RedDawn
Looking for some input … if anyone has some hope on future PRS rimfire and NRLX22 matches in 2023 for GA … we could use some more options if anyone can assist thanks.

Listen to the monthly NRL22 podcast. Not only is it a great view of the behind the scenes of planning events, but it is a who's-who of the NRL22 community. These are the folks that can make things happen or at least point you in the right direction for finding, creating, or encouraging others to put on matches.

NRL22 Podcast

Reactions: RedDawn
Listen to the monthly NRL22 podcast. Not only is it a great view of the behind the scenes of planning events, but it is a who's-who of the NRL22 community. These are the folks that can make things happen or at least point you in the right direction for finding, creating, or encouraging others to put on matches.

NRL22 Podcast
I started listening to them outstanding …. Thanks

Reactions: Tortuga
I’m enjoying the podcast @Tortuga and Ruth Soucie is awesome with great insight and brings in extraordinary knowledgeable individuals to share their experiences in the competition world for help tips and tricks. Lots to learn there.

Reactions: Tortuga