• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Southeast Region Club Series matches in Hazard Ky

317millhand

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 8, 2011
Hazard, Ky
The Deplorable Riflemans Club is going to host 3 club matches this year. As of right now, we plan to limit the number of shooters to 64. This will allow is to get a full course of fire with 8 to 10 stages and be done by 3pm to 4pm . Range is 1600 yards. We limit equipment to a bipod, sling, and 1 bag only. Lunch provider.
Next Match is Sept 14.

Last edited:
Reactions: Landis45
This will be my first time shooting this match and I am excited about being able to try and engage targets at that distance.

I would like to shoot a match if your doing it again in 2020 . But is this a range I can go shoot And test my rifle at or do you only have matches I’m looking for a range to get that kind of distance. I know rock castle but they are still a farther than you all from me

Bratcher02 - You can shoot there anytime as far as I know. Steel is always up at 800, 1000 and 1600 all the time. Or at least it's been that way when I've been there.