• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

prs stock on XLR EVOLUTION chasis?

PUNI5HER0311

Private
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2011
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hey guys, I was wondering if its possible to put a Magpul PRS stock on the XLR Evolution chassis? I like the one that comes with it but I feel that theres too much chance to back all the screws off and twist it by accident. Any thoughts on this or has anyone successfully applied the magpul to this chassis.
Thanks in advance guys.

The XLR doesn't have the detent that the PRS/A2 stock utilizes to keep from rotating. Its clearly stated on their website, I'm sure it could be done but not with out some machining modifications

Magpul PRS butt stock

The Magpul PRS butt stock can NOT be used in its standard form on our chassis. The Evolution chassis does not have provisions for the anti-rotational dowel which is molded into the PRS. Modifications can be made to the PRS that allows it to be fitted to the chassis but it will no longer be usable on standard AR platforms. Warranty on the butt stock will be voided by making these changes.

Is actually what they say.

The JP chassis would be a pretty close match to what you seem to be looking for.
I haven't read of anyone having issues with the stock moving, Kyle makes some great products

The LMT version might work as it utilizes the carbine buffer tube and indexes on the adjustment stops of the carbine buffer. Just a thought